• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
^^^ lmao

A promise is a promise. I won't be sad anymore... but I'll fight that much harder to be on top! .... and WTF is that about?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The Falcon's not bad at all, but it doesn't look like Mojo knows how to play against a human being.

RJ should go to a tourney sometime.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
The Falcon's not bad at all, but it doesn't look like Mojo knows how to play against a human being.

RJ should go to a tourney sometime.
my brother has his off days lol...he usually ***** my CF with fox like in some of the older vids...those are just the random epic things I do caught on video. I didn't get good playing against a crappy player all the time :laugh:

lain

Smash Master
i <3 the holocaust.

acro we should go on a date. you racist, racist *** you. : )

yeah rj... your brother doesn't really know how to think... haha. good tech skill for being 10 or whatever, but he doesn't really understand much else. : /

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey Michigan people,

South Bend, Indiana is having a smash tourney today, and since it is 5 or so miles from the state line, I'd thought I send this out.
This is a copy of a PM I sent out because I figured people were getting lost or people seeing the post late, so here it is:

Hey guys,

Not sure if you saw the thread today but we are holding a smash session today and were letting everyone know about it. Some of you might of seen the thread with the address and possibly got an address in Elkhart, but that is the incorrect one. If you haven't looked at the new post by me, Lakeshore is all one word. (the name of the street) We can start at a later time if needed so make sure you get back to me ASAP. We might be planning on having this tomorrow if needed and if people want to have it tomorrow. So far, there are 2 people here at the moment and should've started 15-30 minutes ago. So, as soon as you get this, PM back or call me at 292-1680.

Thanks,

Nick

Here is a link to the thread for all who are interested in coming today:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117731

For those who come, we are offering half-price admission (originally $5, we cut it today to $2, don't worry about the 50 cents)

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
some1 hit me up to smash near oakland countay/madison OMG i need to friggin practice, i have no good competition over here besides tony, (which btw is at UofM right now :( anywho malice, glitch, whoever else is good lol, i'm bored or something

lain

Smash Master
mojo, the library is terribly run.

and btw, i lost to you as falcon, on onnett, against your fox.

that's like the most onesided matchup i could possibly be in.

you're only 10, and you're tech is good, but don't talk **** to me as i'm 10x better then you. :laugh:

can't make it to GR. : ( sadness.

Anther

Smash Champion
mojo, the library is terribly run.

and btw, i lost to you as falcon, on onnett, against your fox.

that's like the most onesided matchup i could possibly be in.

you're only 10, and you're tech is good, but don't talk **** to me as i'm 10x better then you. :laugh:

can't make it to GR. : ( sadness.
Sounds like a bunch of Johns to me. He beat you last tourney yall played in = him better <3.

AS Money

Smash Lord
anther you need to make another combo video this time to Smashing Pumpkins ~ Bullet With Butterfly Wings lol just a rat in a cage

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
i pm'd rash already narutoshocker, hasn't responded back tho. I think the semester tests are over aren't they? OMG i need to smash... lol, also the people i play with we always do 4 player, very high all items, and they basically team up on me and call me cheap for using everything everyone else does (e.g. edge hogging, wavedashing, etc.) Yet item's on very high show no skill whatsoever, and i don't liek doing 4-player matches as much. -_- i need REAL competition, not with these current ppl that suck at smash i play with :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I technically don't count as competition until you can regularly win against my Roy. : \

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Being good with Roy is like being the smartest kid with down syndrom.. It was nice playing with you exceptional.. I can't believe I SD so much.. Johns... I guess there is such a thing as being cheap........ Sheik.. Is As Money trying to bring the word scrubs back like porch monkey? I haven't heard anyone say that in 10 years.. I'm out.. PEACE!

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Melee is done, no point in holding or playing tournaments no more. lol @ me starting to play this game at the end. Someone should update the current MI badass's and have me as the future one.

edit: nice playin wit u too glch, except yall were too busy playin with your girlfriends leavin me left out :(

Anther

Smash Champion
Melee is done, no point in holding or playing tournaments no more. lol @ me starting to play this game at the end. Someone should update the current MI badass's and have me as the future one.

edit: nice playin wit u too glch, except yall were too busy playin with your girlfriends leavin me left out :(
Melee is done Johns.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Who said I was good with Roy?

Now I have to clarify things because people don't understand anything.

I know how to use Roy, but I'm no good and Roy is no good. Therefore, you should be able to win against my Roy. That's all there is to it.

What's with thax and all this "no point in playing Melee because Brawl is coming" ****? There are plenty of people still playing Smash 64, six years after Melee's been out. Do you really feel so bad about how bad you are at Melee that you're hoping everyone will suck at Brawl? If that's the case, prepare to be disappointed.

Levitas

the moon
The point of playing melee is unaffected by brawl. It's to have fun. And melee is still fun.

I don't plan on sucking when brawl comes out... You shouldn't plan on me sucking either.

King Malice

Smash Ace
I haven't been on this site in FOREVER.

(Regarding GLCH's comment about 3-stocking my Mario: Did you win any other match after that? From what I recall, we played for like 2-3hours and that is all you have on me. Didn't I even play G&W?)

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Who said I was good with Roy?

Now I have to clarify things because people don't understand anything.

I know how to use Roy, but I'm no good and Roy is no good. Therefore, you should be able to win against my Roy. That's all there is to it.

What's with thax and all this "no point in playing Melee because Brawl is coming" ****? There are plenty of people still playing Smash 64, six years after Melee's been out. Do you really feel so bad about how bad you are at Melee that you're hoping everyone will suck at Brawl? If that's the case, prepare to be disappointed.
no, i started playin melee in september 07 when people were already too good in the game. I plan on playing brawl from the start...

now do you really feel bad about sucking with roy that you have to let everybody know?

also playin melee after brawl is exactly like playing smash 64 after melee...whoever still plays the previous version is a looser

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
The point of playing melee is unaffected by brawl. It's to have fun. And melee is still fun.

I don't plan on sucking when brawl comes out... You shouldn't plan on me sucking either.
ye melee will never get old for me lol... and i need to freakin smash somebody lol..

Top Bottom