• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
see i am a trend setter i start talking bout the MILF everyone starts talking bout MILF

balls..........

Anther

Smash Champion
Omfg ball ball looks awesome!!!!

Me MM you midland on teh 30th.

That looks like the type of stuff that would lead to something on "Scarred" though XD

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
I'll take anyone in a MM in Ball Ball. He he. Keith, Ball ball? Ten bucks? Win my ten back I am going to lose from Lain in my MM with him?

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
Lol, i'll rule at ball ball, i'll go 2 on 1 lol, and probably win
You want a MM in ball ball? I will seriously do it. Same tourney I am going to actually MM Lain. Next Michigan tourney after July 14th. It is gonna happen.

AS Money

Smash Lord
i dont think biggy even needs a ball to play

just kidding

or am I

ok i am

;)

ball ball could potentaly be bigger than smash given the right amount of morons in the world

yaaaa

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
When is the next one AFTER July 14th? Really guys, I NEED to know, so I can go. And it has to be in Michigan. lol. (fu*king tether)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
don't really know of any (in MI) planned for after July 14... I know our crew will be doing monthlies/ biweeklies once school starts up in september. but that's kinda a ways off. find a venue, host one yourself. do it. you know you want to.

Bang 57

Smash Rookie
don't really know of any (in MI) planned for after July 14... I know our crew will be doing monthlies/ biweeklies once school starts up in september. but that's kinda a ways off. find a venue, host one yourself. do it. you know you want to.
Maybe, lol. We will see how things go!!! I just want to MM in Ball Ball!!! lol.

Anther

Smash Champion
So, anyone else want to travel to Pound. Free Singles pass =D... that's 20 dollars off the trip :B.

still a 10 dollar venue fee and gas... but we have a free spot =]

RapE

Smash Ace
Hochi I have tortillas literally down stairs and there is a Mexican guy like your self on the front it made me think of you lol

Top Bottom