• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Michigan Unite 2 in ann arbor tomorrow. other'n that, no plans.

If anyone in my area needs a ride, let me know before noon tomorrow. I'll try to keep my AIM up. check my profile for that.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Hey guys im trying to get ahold of Joe (Jv3x3) , I was supposed to meet up with him in Charlotte while he was at MLG Charlotte, does anyone know his cellphone number? if you do PLEASE call my cellphone and tell me 704 685 1821, when you call jsut say you are from smashboards or whatever. And if you don't trust me remember I was the guy who Joe housed for a couple days 2 summers ago before FC3

Butters

Smash Apprentice
So I was reflecting on some good times...

smoking a J on the way to viperboy's for smym6, and almost hitting a dear on the way back.

Oh yeah.

(I'm going to miss FC :( )

I see you guys around christmas ;)

Acro

Smash Ace
lol butterz was too good.. we'll see if i'm still playing this game competitively by christmas.. but i'll def own u online in brawl

AS Money

Smash Lord
that was so nice i go in to class remember a test we study for 30 minutes and i am out 10 minutes after the test starts what a waste

kinda like midland smash its really just a joke

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is anyone around here interested in a Smashfest this Saturday? I can probably set one up here at UM this weekend.

Acro

Smash Ace
kinda like midland smash its really just a joke
too true too true.. i'm thinking of not playing smash at all until the next tournament and then seeing how good I do for fun but I have no clue when the next tourny will be and thats half of what we do for fun here since Midland has nothing to do :(

Acro

Smash Ace
Oh and btw i'm proud of MI for having at least 15 smashers I know now that know what they are doing.. Everyone at the last tournament was at least decent and not a total noob so I think we're setting a record on the number of people in MI that play smash.. maybe one day we'll have a few big names rather than just Dope who will be winning tourny's

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
wow, acro... i'm glad to hear your approval for the people that went. At least i feel like less of a noob for losing. unfortunately, smash is phasing itself out for me too... too much work and school as of recent. free time isn't as cheap as i remember it.

But of course i still got a few hours a week to say:
SMASH @ LTU: see sig

Valban

Smash Apprentice
Funny, and here I'm just now getting into it. Oh, and no more small stages you woop on me and big stages i woop on you Rash, next time its all stages valban woops on Rash. Oh yeah.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Smash at UofM this Saturday; if there's enough people we can set up a tournament.

Bursley Hall
1931 Duffield St. Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Basement
12 PM Saturday April 21
BYOC; TVs and Gamecubes appreciated

Anyone interested?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still wish I had a gamecube.

Ito's was good to me, and it was hard to say goodbye to it.

I'm going to the UofMfest on Saturday, by the way.

RapE

Smash Ace
Everyone should come to a midland smashfest like soon i mean midland is where hochi got laid and dope always gets trashed its just how we do around here too good.....Im not promising ethier cause your not dope or hochi there PRO gamers lol

Also we dont travel to peoples smashfest/tournys untill they at least come to us first

Acro

Smash Ace
I say on the weekend of huge Johns instead of going lets have a big smashfest and we can play some smash & get trashed as well :) everyone will be happy? Who wants to host this fest? Lansing? Grand Rapids? We can always do it in Midland as well though I know noone ever wants to drive here

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So who's in this...
Me, Randizzle, Scotu, lain, sheepyman, ArmS, Naruto_Shocker... King Malice?

lain

Smash Master
uhmmm...

Ankoku, Randizzle, Scotu, lain, Sheepyman, Hot_ArmS, Naruto_Shocker, Hung_Lo

yes FINALLY Hot_ArmS. I was figuring you were scared of playing me or something you kept delaying our mm.

Straight up, $10 (so winner pretty much gets free entrance), best of 5?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
uhmmm...

Ankoku, Randizzle, Scotu, lain, Sheepyman, Hot_ArmS, Naruto_Shocker, Hung_Lo

yes FINALLY Hot_ArmS. I was figuring you were scared of playing me or something you kept delaying our mm.

Straight up, $10 (so winner pretty much gets free entrance), best of 5?
wait whats this list of people for?

Kail

Smash Lord
This is for the Ann Arbor Smash fest this Saturday? If so I will try to make it if I have time. Also there is another get together the 27 or 28th?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol whatever day saturday is I think thats the 28th... it should be a good time! lol we're just reluctant to go to ito's cause last time there were soooo many people there partying and noone was really playing smash plus there was the band downstairs that was waaay too loud.. lol actually the only part that REALLY pissed me off last time was Dante sitting on my keys and me losing them for like 2 hrs when we wanted to leave!

Kail

Smash Lord
Hah, Yeah that sucks majorly. I can't wait to play you midland guys. Bigy says you guys are really good and I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys.

Also we need to get that Midland/Grand Rapids Crew match going sometime soon.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's supposed to be a smashfest. If there are enough people who really want a tournament... we can set one up.

Top Bottom