• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Acro

Smash Ace
of course not lol mi will never die.. it'll just remain really sucky prob for all of time... but never actually die.. cept we all gonna own at brawl so cant wait for that ****.. already have it preordered!

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
acro do u kno if your gonna have any extra room so i can go to huge johns

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
my b-day is feb the second but anyday thats in febrtuary before the 15 will be ok for me so we can party and smash

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
If nobody else does, I'll throw one for ya. Or maybe we can do 2, who knows. I'm moving into another decent sized house with cool roommates, so I can still do Smashfests. Yeah.

Any word on a ride up to the Midland fest?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I'll be in Frankenmuth playing ITG all day today, but I'll be coming back to midland around midnight. I know james will still be there, anyone else who is still there I will be seeing as well.

P.S. BK Octo Stacker Challenge tomorrow at noon

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
cool great well hopefully we make it to the midlan fest if we do do u want us to bring anotheer game cube but some body else would need to nring a tv tho

AS Money

Smash Lord
WTF where the **** is everyone no one showed up in midland dope did you guys mean tommorow

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ann Arbor would've been there

too bad our car broke down.

EDIT: Just so ya know, our car was a rickety piece of ****. It had a hole in the floorboard, had the suspension molested, the breaks were loose and the gas was sticky, the drivers seat was at an angle and would probably break under a heavy person's weight, you couldn't open the doors from the inside, no heating/ac, and the engine was weak. Also, if you went over a bump (speed bump or otherwise) the driver's *** scraped against the cement.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna have a Smashfest sometime in January, if people are interested. Gotta break in the new house.

I'd be up for hosting one the Thursday before Huge Johnz, for some last minute practice. Everyone could crash at my place on Thursday, play some on Friday, then head down to the tourney. Especially if someone could give me a ride down. :-p
I have work Friday from 11-2:30, and supposedly Saturday, but I'm going to see if I can get someone to cover one or both of those shifts. I'd love to make it down to the tourney, but I don't have a car. Even if I can't go to the tournament, I'd still be willing to host the Fest, if people are interested, just so I can get some more practice in.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where are you from Nabizzle?

And there should be one in Ann Arbor on the 20th of January

MDidget

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor would've been there

too bad our car broke down.

EDIT: Just so ya know, our car was a rickety piece of ****. It had a hole in the floorboard, had the suspension molested, the breaks were loose and the gas was sticky, the drivers seat was at an angle and would probably break under a heavy person's weight, you couldn't open the doors from the inside, no heating/ac, and the engine was weak. Also, if you went over a bump (speed bump or otherwise) the driver's *** scraped against the cement.
Eric told me you bought the car a couple hours before for $50 :laugh:

Nabizzle

Smash Rookie
im currently chillin in okemos by lansing never been to a tourney b4 tho i really want to anyways where do you find info on tournaments tho?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tournament Discussion.

As of right now, there's no thread for the Ann Arbor tournament, because I'm lazy. However, there's a tournament in Indiana (Portage) on the 6th, and a lot of Michigan will be heading down.

ItoBandito

Smash Apprentice
Nabizzle, if you want to play we have a pretty good sized crew going in Lansing right now. Most people are home for the holidays. Once people get back I'll probably be throwing at least bi-weekly Smashfests at my place. I'll probably throw tourneys every now and again too, so you could find some without traveling.

Hit me up on AIM sometime if you want to play. My phone number is in the Midwest phone numbers thread if you feel like doing that, I might not have internet for a while as I'm in the middle of a move.

Metà

Smash Master
Yo MI, I might be seeing you guys in the summer, yayuhhz!

I go to MN every summer, and sometimes I make a road trip to various parts of MI. I'll try to make it to at least one tourney, or even just a smashfest.

<3 MI. You guys are awesome.

Acro

Smash Ace
mikey we may be able to give you a ride... we have I think 4 people confirmed.. if i'm limited to my car then we can only fit 4 but if i can steal my mom's then as long as you'll chip in for gas then we'll come grab you if you still need a ride.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Sorry I missed Huge Johns everybody, had to work. Maybe I will make it to another tournament so I can show everyone my moves. I'm just so good like that.

p.s. Someone **** on the coats.

p.p.s. 500 posts. I am a BAMF

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Top Bottom