• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
its good to see MI with more tournys but i think we need to step it up and get outta staters coming too

we also need to get maybe a MWC 2 event here

lansing guys always seem to have a place and midland just dosnt have dependable places to hold them

there will be a M6 Turbo i just dont know when

and remember MI is the most central place out there

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Hey, if anyone in my area is willing to pick me up or split the gas with me to get down there, I'll be more than happy to head on down there for MarthMaster's tourny... 100 mile round trip is a half tank for me though, can't imagine what it must be for the midland guys... 300 miles?

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
Hey, is that Ann Arbor tournament still planned for the 13th?
I could get about 6 people, maybe a few more.

Also, Midland, we want to play you guys sometime, maybe 4 vs 4 crew battles and some 2 vs 2 and all that. Would you guys be willing to come out to Grand Valley to play smash for a day?

Acro and ****, me and my friend agreed to do the $20 money match, so there is some extra incentive for you guys.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
hmm... there's one thing that's a bit sketchy about this tourney... a fourteen year old is hosting it (no offense, of course). Looks like most of the people who are showing up for your tourney, marthmaster, are gonna be like 5-10 years older, just so you're aware.
Also do you have an official date for it yet? Or at the very least... an official day of the week? If you're shooting for the 27th... that'd be a Saturday then, and if so I should be able to make it.

@Espio: sure thing. As soon as i figure out the date i'll let you know if I can make it out there and we'll handle it from there.

@sheepy: whatever happened to your smash fest thing?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's in February, there's a problem because Midland's going to Marthmaster's on the 27th and I want them to be able to come.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
hmm... there's one thing that's a bit sketchy about this tourney... a fourteen year old is hosting it (no offense, of course). Looks like most of the people who are showing up for your tourney, marthmaster, are gonna be like 5-10 years older, just so you're aware.
Also do you have an official date for it yet? Or at the very least... an official day of the week? If you're shooting for the 27th... that'd be a Saturday then, and if so I should be able to make it.

@Espio: sure thing. As soon as i figure out the date i'll let you know if I can make it out there and we'll handle it from there.

@sheepy: whatever happened to your smash fest thing?
yeah. my bro is going to be there, and he's 17, so yeah. it'll all be good man. it'll all be good. and besides, yeah, i know i'm fourteen, but i'm holding it to get money for the church.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Reread, Marthmaster.

As for my tournament, it'll be the second Saturday in February, assuming no other tourney pops up in the way.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, umm...

This isn't a bump for Michigan players.

Also, the same people we took to Midland two days ago will be at the Marthmaster's tourney on the 27th, except maybe the Doc player (you know, the only good one of all of us.)

Also:

Acro ***** me in Fox dittos, and his Sheik almost beat my Falco, it was close! He didn't get to gimp me though :(.

EDIT: Also, I saw you weren't shdl'ing! I use the control stick to short hop for that, so that if you mess up you still shoot full jump three lasers, or if you don't you short hop double. It's just control with the control stick, as opposed to speed.

When did ****'s techskill become so much better than mine? :(

AS$ is too good because he left and found us and drove us there.

lol we fail

EDIT: And the :urg:crew battle:urg:

Uhh...

I took 5 stock :)

Although, Acro took what, 13?

For Michigan players out there, it was

Me (4 stocks, Fox) vs. AS$ (4 stocks, Marth)
Me (3 stocks, Marth) vs. Acro (4 stocks, Zelda/Sheik)
Acro (3 stocks, Zelda/Sheik) vs. Lain (4 stocks, Captain Falcon)
Acro (3 stocks, Zelda/Sheik) vs. Rob (4 stocks, Marth)
Acro (3 stocks, Zelda/Sheik) vs. Sam (4 stocks, Dr. Mario)

Acro ends the crew battle with 3 stocks left? I heard that Acro killed himself to let **** play, but it doesn't matter.

So Acro would've taken 15 stock, AS$ took 1, and ****/Shibbs took 0, because they didn't play.

RapE

Smash Ace
AS Money-well **** says wrong and i blow now

****- Ummm yeah acro took 15 stock!!!! i didnt play at all and yeah 15 stock GG acro being too good!

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah it was a lot of fun.. i dont spam lasers too much anymore.. havnt played with vidjo in a long time lol lost some of my gay style

RapE

Smash Ace
Joel you and dope better come on saturday smashfest cause ill be back home by then! YAYUHZZZ!!!

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
we might be showin' up 'round 7 this time.

edit - oh and acro next time don't hold back on the gay with sheik =(

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Hey, who wants to play some Starcraft with me? See, it's this new game where you build a futuristic army and you kill stuff and it's fun.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
I like Age of Kings better... and all NES games still kick ***. I love old games because you don't have to pay $50 to play them, that is, as long as you don't sell them to gamestop for $2.50.

Smashes at LTU should be opening up soon. Next wednesday i should have a cube set up (something like 1pm-4pm). I'll keep you guys posted.

AS Money

Smash Lord
dope you guys should come friday night we a partyin with left overs from new years and dont worry no noobs will be there

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
hey rash i never gave u props from that LTU smashfest i dont think i seen u wreckin noobs LOL good stuff.

BTW i think theres a toury in ohio this weekend so *** ur wak smashfest LOL :) and i might say *** james that nigg4 breath to much

RapE

Smash Ace
I love how because i go out of town you throw a party good friends....cant wait a day you guys are lame as hell!

Top Bottom