• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's an hour from East Lansing to Ann Arbor.

If you want to cut your travel distance in half, we're here...

and always available, hit me up! >:c

Anther

Smash Champion
Wish I could've stayed a lil longer, missed the 2v2 tourney. I had fun, maybe next time I'll get more peeps from Eastern to join in >=p

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
How is it that you got 75% when i only showed up once? And how u gonna put my name out in the public like that? I got you man i got you.
lol, my other friend shows up and complains about my crappy back up controllers and forgets his controller all the time so you're not the only one. And practically all the LTU kids never bring theirs, but at least they don't complain like my other friend. Just figured i'd single you out because people actually know you. Seriously, no hard feelings?
btw, Wii number = 0881735458872889. Can i get yours since it's probably 15 or 20 pages back as well?

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that was a lot of fun! We had a lot of people show up, eh? I think there were about 25 people at the high point. We had a regular party! Anyway, here´s a list of the people who showed up (in no particular order and as best I could make out the handwriting).
Dope
Acro
RashTuvai
VT7
montross
|HoMiCiD3|
AS Money
Jv3X3
Needle of Juntah
Anther
OAA
NarutoShocker
Me (RussellChamp)
...and then some random people not on smashboards.

@sheepyman
sorry for not getting back to you for so long... I _may_ be available on Saturday but I´m not sure. I´ll have to get back to you after I sort out my busy, busy schedule. ;-)

Viridian Blade

Smash Rookie
@Rash

Espio didn't show up because he slept until 1:30 and thought that it was too late or something stupid like that. He also didn't tell me about it until 6, when it was actually too late, so I couldn't go either. I gave him a good punch for that one.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
guuuuuuyz

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyz

come over to ann arbor and get free cookies man COOKIES dont you luv cookies yes you do =)

I HoMiCiD3 I

Smash Rookie
That was a good turnout, I was suprised. Some good 2v2 matches as well. Joel and the Lv. 9 ***** lol. When and where r the results going up? All I know is:
1. Dope/Jv
2. Acro/****
3. I HoMiCiD3 I/Rash

D

Deleted member

Sorry I didn't stay for teams Joel haha... I ended up going to my buddy's to play poker. Good thing too cause I got 1st taking $75 whooo.

Did you guys put any money on the line for teams?

Justin, we need to start having fests again... just none of Maciej's dumb friends =) .

Acro

Smash Ace
Friday night as in TONIGHT so come anytime after I get out of work which is 5--- STD ftw... plus some wii sports as well cause they own lol

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
ito we will go to this jan. 13th tourny i will find you a ride because i am going k? ....

if all else fails we go with the necto crew and stay in town until said tourny.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
count me in for that sheepy. I should be able to make it down there no problem.

Does anyone know if Mikey is back down here yet from CMU?

Also, Dopey... I feel bad about bugging you for this again, but I still didn't get a singles match against you. We gotta do something sometime after christmas if it's not too much trouble. :)

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
Also, Dopey... I feel bad about bugging you for this again, but I still didn't get a singles match against you. We gotta do something sometime after christmas if it's not too much trouble. :)
****it, dope and i never got to do our singles match either last i saw him. i mean, i don't expect to get any less than *****... but still.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Ipslne, the reason i thought it wouldn't be too much trouble is because he lives 5 miles away. That's all. Mikey also lives closeby, but he hasn't been on in awhile which is why i asked about him as well.

Sgt. 21

Smash Rookie
I think that me and trespayne, and some more of trespayne's friends are able to come to the tournament on the 13th. Is midland going to be at the Ann Arbor tournament?

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Johns" are like excuses in smash, hence the term "no johns".

It's Huge Johns not Huge John's.

How does the twentieth sound then, if nobody wants the 13th?

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

...so as not to be seen as a forum spammer:
@sheepyman
sorry i wasn´t able to do anything last Saturday. I just got home from college and we just had that mini-tourney at LTU so I wasn´t up to anything at the time. Maybe sometime later? Also, did you get that nick because you´re a polymorph-crazed mage on WoW?

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
umm dang well hopefully on my b-day someone thro a smash fest or tournament just chill with my smash buds acro **** dope hoichi and othe rppl im cool with just dont know the names and yeah my b-day ill be 20 so dope u better have an id by then

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
btw I am kinda thinking of going to huge johns. Just to let everyone know. I'm not for sure yet. I don't really want to play. I just wanna get drunk and make fun of ******* and gays.

no offence mikey, seriously not directed at you.

YOu know i love you.... not in that way tho. :)

ok anyway back to what the main focus was

JEWS

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
No offense taken, Shibby. :p

Anywho... I hope everyone had a great Christmas. ^_^

I don't know how much longer I can sneak on my friends' computers... Ah well. Still good to know that MI isn't completely dead.

Top Bottom