• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's one in Ann Arbor on the 13th of January, and there are smashfests at LTU (Lawrence Technical University) every few days. If anyone wants to smash in Ann Arbor, PM me and we'll set something up on whatever day you're free.

Also, have you ever been to the AADL?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Smash at LTU on Wednesday! Here's the info:
Date: 12-20-06
Time: 1pm to 8pm

21000 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 204-4000
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr...+MI+48075,+USA&sa=X&oi=local&ct=directions-to
3rd floor of northern housing (see image below to see which building that is)
http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledki7.png

Alcohol is permitted as long as you are over 21 and you keep the noise level low. May be required to sign in at the door. Two consoles will be set up on two 48'' wide screens, but if attendence is good, I'll set up a third console. Bring a controller!

I am willing to give rides to those in southern auburn hills, pontiac, or waterford areas, or you can drive to my house (PM me for directions) and I can pool it from there. PM me if you plan on showing up so I can accomodate for you.

Acro

Smash Ace

21000 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 204-4000
http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&lr...+MI+48075,+USA&sa=X&oi=local&ct=directions-to

Alcohol is permitted as long as you are over 21 and you keep the noise level low. May be required to sign in at the door. Two consoles will be set up on two 48'' wide screens, but if attendence is good, I'll set up a third console. Bring a controller!

I am willing to give rides to those in southern auburn hills, pontiac, or waterford areas, or you can drive to my house (PM me for directions) and I can pool it from there. PM me if you plan on showing up so I can accomodate for you.
hmmm.........;)

RapE

Smash Ace
Dont lie to these nice people were not gonna going to this smashfest. LOL GG

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
@ Acro and ****
oh, why not? We're sure to have fun and if I end up making it, personal pan pizzas from LTU's very own "Cafe Lawrence"!

@Sheepyman
Just where in AA are you? I'll be over on the Ypsi side of AA over break. lol

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Downtown Ann Arbor, near BLIMPY BURGER!!! hahaha

I live there, so you can come to my house if you feel like it.

I HoMiCiD3 I

Smash Rookie

21000 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 204-4000

Rash, I definitely want to come with u to this tomorrow. You've got my number, call me and I can drive to your house.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah Russel, that's the one! I live like a block away. Whenever you're free we can set something up.

EDIT: 7345460548 is my cellphone number also

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
@ VT7: please bring your cube along with you if you don't mind. We may need it just in case (and a copy of smash of course). Thanks a bunch in advance.

@naruto: glad to hear it man. Sorry i couldn't continue holding them on thursdays, but smash for two hours didn't justify driving all the way out there for 2-3 hours.

@Espio: did you plan on bringing your friend viridian blade?

Dopey

Smash Lord
i wanna smash tomorrow....im 21, but i dont have an ID =( so i guess i wont even bother with drinking, but i def wanna smash some. ill see if joel or dave wants to go.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
@dopey: sure thing, since i know you live near by you can stop by my place and i can give you a ride so just let me know. I'm already picking up one other guy so there's still room for up to three others.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Huzzah (not to be confused with Hussar)!!! I'll be brining between 3 and 5 people tomorrow! Fun times! :laugh: They're all n00bs that wanted to come along for some fun so maybe we can have a TV up for "Train the newb" sessions on advanced topics such as "shield grabbing," "L-Cancling," "the SHFFL," and such! :laugh:

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Russel, are you available on the 23rd? Anyone is welcome, of course, but you live nearby.

I'm not that bad, I think. I'm better than Wixom, at least.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
ok i guess adam, dave r, dave c, and me are going to thing at ltu tomorrow... stro, james, joel, macej should go. ill tryin get justin too

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
wow... we're getting a lot of people that might be showing up. If anyone reads this message before they leave, if someone could bring an extra copy of smash and a community controller or two, please do so (and russ, try to get your newb friends to show up with their own controllers or bring a few yourself :p). Looks like we should have three consoles set up if VT7 got my message and is able to bring his. Hell, if anyone wants to bring their whole setup (cube, smash, controller, TV) their more than welcome but i think three setups should be enough. :)

Viridian Blade

Smash Rookie
It seems like every time there's a group of people playing smash, I can never get there. This makes me sad...

I would really like to play with new people, so somebody please organize something between now and the 7th of January....please?

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Had a blast everybody! glad you all of you could make it. prolly will be awhile until we can set something like that up again. Please let me hear your comments on the sf

@Viridian: i was wondering why i didn't see espio there. i think midland was setting something up this weekend... not sure though.

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah midland is always having smashfests but this friday I believe we're playing.. its a 2 hour drive from ltu tho so if you go there be ready to drive! its worth it of course

Dirj

Smash Apprentice
yeah midland is always having smashfests but this friday I believe we're playing.. its a 2 hour drive from ltu tho so if you go there be ready to drive! its worth it of course
let us kno if yall havin a sf for sure so we can come

RapE

Smash Ace
Oh we are dirj like we usually do also it was a good time today and everyone who can should come to the midland smashfest this weekend it should be awesome like it usually is!

VT7

Smash Rookie

Man I wish I could go, but I got work 3 to midnight on friday :urg:

Top Bottom