• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
I just love PM and think it's a great game, but that scene's too far... I wanna PM scene by me lol.

Hey, my roommate and I went to MM a month ago for P:M and had a blast. Is there anyone in the Rochester/Auburn Hills area who plays, or is pretty much everyone further SE?
Yo, I'll be able to host stuff in about a month. I'm settling into my new place. Gonna have a sweet gaming living room. But as Ori said, we're fairly close to you and down to play.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
DP but too good...

So that pic I posted from Ranbats, Cody hilariously pointed out what the pose I was making looked like so I made this little gem...

I was watching a LOE1 match in this pic, btw.

JTsm

Smash Master
Trolling aside, PM is pretty good. Brawl sucks **** and melee is ok. Balance issues far exceeds in Brawl/Melee then PM. lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
PM is the only game that has made me retire twice already.

Played it last summer at MELEE-FC. Got four stocked by Vro and retired.

Unretired and played it again last semester. Got four stocked by Ally and retired again.

JTsm

Smash Master
The best thing about PM, is that these versions are just demos. lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Drdn and i are in Ohio going to get MX and Forward Air Rage. Be sure to watch Chibo's and VGBC's stream I'm pretty sure I'll be on commentary a few times this weekend!

zyth

Smash Lord
dam^. hype for stewy fest and ranbants tomorrow. anyone know what times singles starts for both events? I wont make it till 2:30

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Ranbats update:

Brawl and P:M singles only.
Registration for Brawl Singles is 12:30, starts around 1, 1:30. P:M will start around 5. $5 for both.

The room we use will be mostly cut off by janitors waxing so we'll be a bit cramped.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Lol west mi too far away.

When I started playing I had to travel 3 hours to go to any tournament.

Sparta kick has to travel like 3 hours to get to anyone else that plays brawl.

Driving 2 hours from AA to GR isn't gonna kill you

Top Bottom