• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
New format gave us likes and different emoticons and what not, we also don't have all the old ones back either

zyth

Smash Lord
so last minute, ill see if i can make the ranbant, no offense Apash, but Brawl P:M ppl are easier than melee P:M ppl

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
so i gotta go to this rich doctor convention for a few days, but hopefully i can make that tournament and i am still up for $1 mm's so if u see a tall dark kid juz ask him...

What's The Point

Smash Master
So what time would they be doing smash? And what games? And bracket?

If I go it will be purely for SF4 and MvC3, but would be nice to know about smash.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Is there anyone who is interested and can come to KTAR this weekend? Currently it is DRDN, MX, and myself we are looking for a 4th person to spilt gas down to $50 a person and it would be awesome if we could find someone :D

JTsm

Smash Master
Alrighty then ^^

Just HMU (or when I remember) the week before to get plans situated.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Who is driving to sktar? Can I hitch a ride?
This seems troll

but to update we have 4 so far there is 1 more spot available just makes the back seat less comfortable but a few more bucks cheaper :)

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Well HArms asked about SKTAR. Keitaro's creating confusion here with his tournament series' names.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Not interested in sktar. Interested in the carpool though, want to go to manhattan that weekend for something. Already asked keitaro and he said theres a bus going directly from close to the venue to manhattan so we'll see.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Not interested in sktar. Interested in the carpool though, want to go to manhattan that weekend for something. Already asked keitaro and he said theres a bus going directly from close to the venue to manhattan so we'll see.

SKTAR 2 and KTAR 7 are in the same place, KTAR is this weekend and SKTAR in in the beginning of August. Which one are you talking about?

Countblanc

Smash Rookie
Hey, my roommate and I went to MM a month ago for P:M and had a blast. Is there anyone in the Rochester/Auburn Hills area who plays, or is pretty much everyone further SE?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sup count, myself and Maestro live in the Keego Harbor/Pontiac area and are down for Project Melee and Brawl we don't care which is played. I tend to host stuff but I'll be busy for the next few weekends and won't be hosting.

Countblanc

Smash Rookie
Oh word. I'm gonna be out of town this weekend, but I don't mind hosting stuff in the future or playing during the week if there's interest, my job mostly has me working early mornings anyway.

JTsm

Smash Master
sup MI?

We need to develop a PM scene in Ypsi/AA. Not enough peeps compared to West MI.

So far it's just me and Zino. lol.

Thats cause PM sucks, is just as unbalanced or worse than vbrawl, and all the current people who play it are people who gave up on beign good at vbrawl, but who don't want to feel like quitters. Zinoto is the exception, and he only plays cause tis anotehr tourny for him to get easy money in cause he's smarter than all the crappy ppl who gave up. O yeah, and melee players, but they all suck at PM cause they all rely on tech skill rather than smart decision making.

The only exceptions are lordy Tom. Becuase Tom still goes out of his way to do vbrawl stuff. And lordhelmet mains falcon.

But yeah sign me up, I don't mind winning tournaments by running up to people and d-throwing them like its 0'5

Top Bottom