• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'd also go to those other two tournaments this month as a passenger. Whoever is driving to those things know that if there's a spot o own in the car I will take it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Michigan lets kinda organize our trip to AirBud in 2-3 weeks. So far we have 3 Cars going down and secured housing with SoulPech (He'll be charging $5 per person which covers your stay the entire weekend which is breakfast Saturday and Sunday as well as beverages.)

The cars going down are...

Ori_mobile - room for 5
1. Ori_bro​
2. LOE1​
3. Maestro​
4.​
5.​

Stewy_mobile - either 5 or 7
1. Stewy​
2. KSev​
3. Ally​
4. Gifts​
5.​

JTSM_mobile - room for 4
1. JTSM​
2. WuvS​
3.​
4.​

People who are interested from what I have gathered
  • SK
  • WTP
  • Rog?
  • DBP?
  • Oblivion?
  • LoF Elusive?
Lets get this organized!
I know for my car, when full with 5, it'll be $15 per person to cover gas round trip. So bringing $50-$60 for this trip seems like a safe bet.

SoulPech

Smash Master
woo nelly! am I gonna have a packed apartment lolz.

Ori is right: $5 per person will cover breakfast food. To alleviate space, i'll be storing some stuff in my closets. Also, people can leave their stuff out in the car or put in my closet. If you bring a TV, that's fine but there's no need to bring them in due to the fact that I have plenty (7 TVs to be exact).

also, Juu can house, but not many ppl so if worse comes to worst some can stay @ his place, but obv we got to let him know in advance.

Can we also get a tab on who is gonna head back Saturday night? This way I can squeeze other ppl if needed.

JTsm

Smash Master
Whoa I'm only taking 2 more peeps after WuvSbby. I might take up Juu's place since we have 4 in our carpool.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Whoa I'm only taking 2 more peeps after WuvSbby. I might take up Juu's place since we have 4 in our carpool.
I texted Chonce. I'll get a response later and let you know. If I get 10 ppl just from Ori and Stewy's car, then it may be better to house with him if possible. if not, then you can stay w/ me.

JTsm

Smash Master
Technically I can fit 5, but subwoofs are too good.

Thanks SP.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So would anyone be down for Smash this Sunday, say 1-6pm? I wanna play kinda badly but am busy Friday and Saturday with stuff.

Top Bottom