• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
It doesn't have a thread, but I have the location. It starts at 1.

Yes or no....? lol

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
So what your trying to say is it's just going to be a west MI P:M fest with a tournament going on.

Like I said, I'll pass.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
The TO was tryna make a thread for it, but is having technical difficulties or something. Someone shoulda posted it for him tho

zyth

Smash Lord
I should be able to make it to stewys tomorrow.

if anyone wants to play some XBox let me know beforehand and I'll bring some

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Umvc3 is already there so I'm good

Non projectile char? There goes diddy,Mario,samus,tink

Still leaves dk,pt,MK... Probably some others

Also Kirby with the power of projectiles is better then the person he takes it from

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Umvc3 is already there so I'm good

Non projectile char? There goes diddy,Mario,samus,tink

Still leaves dk,pt,MK... Probably some others

Also Kirby with the power of projectiles is better then the person he takes it from
technically venosaur is a projectile so u cant use him. u could use mk, dk, bowser, probably a few others. id even let u use marth though it be heavy in ur favorite. but yeah its all up 2 u, i juz dont feel like floating around projectiles for an entire match honestly.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yeah, this isn't Melee/Smash 64. Don't worry about shield pressure because that is very minimal in Brawl. As long as you don't sit in your shield for too long and you know your OoS options, you'll be fine.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
technically venosaur is a projectile so u cant use him. u could use mk, dk, bowser, probably a few others. id even let u use marth though it be heavy in ur favorite. but yeah its all up 2 u, i juz dont feel like floating around projectiles for an entire match honestly.
Ivysaur, and there's nothing projectile about Martha why wouldn't I be able to use him? I would never use bowser against Kirby, one dair equals no return.

Dk,Kirby,Martha,GW,MK,Ganon,wario,falcon,puff is what I'm left with, seems fun

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Ivysaur, and there's nothing projectile about Martha why wouldn't I be able to use him? I would never use bowser against Kirby, one dair equals no return.

I would say Fox should count since his laser has no hit stun. Which I assume is the point of not wanting projectiles.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Okay, also can anyone put a gcc back together correctly? I have a bunch of pieces and no patience to put 1 or 2 back together

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord

Yup also no dittos. Can't stand that.

JTsm

Smash Master
Coldcut's house tourney results

1. Super
2. fZk
3. Lordy
4. JTsm
5. L_Cancel
5. Root
7. Tbird