• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

stewyian

Smash Ace
i may host a sf next saturday in preperation for rain, and also am thinking of hosting a nother house tourney in february or some shiz

JTsm

Smash Master
Wobbles commentary on Brawl should happen. That would be so much better.

Keitaro: Freaks out, but funny reaction commentary.
Pierce: Got a little better, but he talks way in depth enough to not really care what he has to say. Talks too much some times.
Coontail: He's pretty good. Very modest.
Gunblade: Eh, he's okay.
EE: Reminds me of Dogysamich a little bit. Not bad.
Mew2king: Negative, but hilarious commentary. Gives nice tips and stuff. An actual good player.

Dmbrandon: Not an actual commentator. Very misinformed. b.i.tch a.ss ni.gga.

SoulPech

Smash Master
and this is why I have no idea why he gets so much hate. I think if coontail and wobbles were on commentary

or even coontail and *ahem*

TheKeist!

rsr2

Smash Lord
I actually enjoyed Coontail's commentary.

Also I am thinking of hosting another Grand Traverse Smash in March. When do you think is a good date for that? Also I could use some help running it again. (Tech or Ori-Senpai <3)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Any chance someone from AA (zinoto) can find the info for booking PP and an auditorium for a tourney with a close out band?

:phone:

TheMann

Smash Ace
I want to play this game. Either tomorrow or friday, anywhere and with anyone. Haven't played since I teamed with WTP at gameyard XD.

Roller

Smash Legend
Done for the week at 4:00 pm today (Thursday). Who wants to play/when?

Also. Julian. Bring your triwing next time we play. I'm crackin' out the old customized Michigan controller shell.

Top Bottom