• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tutu, just come to the tourney at Pierpont on Saturday. We have more than enough room, so you guys are welcome to bring a full Brawl setup for friendlies. We don't have time to run a Brawl tourney this time, but that'll change for the next SWEET (Feb 9th).

W.C.N

Smash Lord
hmmm sweet will have a brawl setup...I might come collet my $20 from Gio :012:

Roller

Smash Legend
...It's always been a Melee series. idk why you would come to a last second MI local anyway. Especially when you are already looking to go to other midwest tourneys in the coming month or so.

@tutu: I think I'm helping T.O. SWEET on Saturday, but what Rob said. Also. I'm glad you seem to have gotten your competitive spirit back. :reverse:

stewyian

Smash Ace
Aight I'm pretty sure ill b having. Smash fest on Saturday right now I think ori and Zyth said they'd come loe1 prolly will too and my crew prolly at like 3 or something

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ian I'll be there at 3 then. I'mma be at 12 Oaks doing Pokémon stuff in the morning. So I might come after.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I believe all the AA people will stay in AA and play Brawl at the melee tournament on Saturday. I'm going to see if I can get them to go to stewy's instead, but you may want to consider taking a trip to AA.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm down to play today

Also, I'm only doing dubs for the melee tournament, do I'm down top go to stewys

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you guys are gonna be at Mason, let me know. Looks like there are some Melee heads looking to fire up some games as well.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Me, Richard, and James are gonna head to Mason in an hour or so. Brian and Kevin, you guys should get the Brawl coalition

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
stewy still doing that smashfest? AA people all want to play and we want to be at the melee tournament for a bit but in the afternoon we're all good to go to your place.

Top Bottom