• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Marco, I still have your controller. lol. Ksev just pmed me about it.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Marco you still have my White/Silver controller from Kevin's house tourney.

And Ankoku we actually had real talks in here like people were giving lain advice which was kinda neat. Tennet and I discussed K-Pop for a little bit which was super cool.

:phone:

Tennet

Smash Champion
Ori, add me on skype or something and we can talk about kpop/smash/whatever else..

Ankoku are you still playing sc2? I stopped playing a while ago so I don't talk to most the people on my friends list anymore unless I have them on skype/fb..

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ayo anyone that wants to play smash tonight with WuvS, Kenny, and I are welcomed. Ohio isn't getting in till late so I can have more people over.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Marco you still have my White/Silver controller from Kevin's house tourney.

And Ankoku we actually had real talks in here like people were giving lain advice which was kinda neat. Tennet and I discussed K-Pop for a little bit which was super cool.

:phone:
YOOO thats boxxys controller. He said I could use it

SPANKED

Tennet

Smash Champion
Ayo anyone that wants to play smash tonight with WuvS, Kenny, and I are welcomed. Ohio isn't getting in till late so I can have more people over.
Where? If it isn't too far and you guys want to play with a bad kid I'll come.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ori, add me on skype or something and we can talk about kpop/smash/whatever else..

Ankoku are you still playing sc2? I stopped playing a while ago so I don't talk to most the people on my friends list anymore unless I have them on skype/fb..
I don't play much SC2 any more because none of my friends play at all.

Dekrem

Smash Cadet
If people in Ann Arbor can't make it to What's the Point's or Ori's, they can come to my apt., just PM me for an address and such.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i am accepting all money matches. $5 minimum. you are allowed to pick my character and all the stages. who wants a piece of me? :yeahboi:

Top Bottom