• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
As I told Zinoto, since he always complained about it, I think I'm going to actually try to do well and get better for the rest of this year. I'll get a real job eventually so I may as well have a real go at it before that happens. Plus Zinoto is going to need somebody good in AA to play against.
The beast has been unleashed.

:phone:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
After reading Chad's post and watching Fox vids, I've finally realized how much of a good move shine is.

EDIT: I see you, DRDN.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yooooo gotta make that money baby. I'm not about to be a broke *** college student. Besides these are easy, and decent paying jobs. I dropped both of my old jobs and traded up. I now work at as a manager of a frozen yogurt shop (9.25/hr + tips) and a waiter as a restaurant (LOTS of tips in my future). Hopefully I don't get bored with these lol.

And I STILL get Saturdays off.

:denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah man I've been trying to get waitstaff experience for years now but 98% of restaurants will always take someone with experience over training a new person. Its a Catch 22 trying to get experience.

And the interview was interesting. They made me do three separate interviews with all three of their waitstaff managers. Fortunately for me, I say all the right things at the exactly the right time. :denzel:

And the best part. Its in Downtown Birmingham. That's rich people haven. And from expeience working down there already: Those white people love an articulate black dude. I got this.

$$$$$

Also..lol at SoulPech.

JTsm

Smash Master
Three interviews? Holy ****. lol. Glad you got the job though, you'll be able to get good money off in no time :denzel:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yeah man I've been trying to get waitstaff experience for years now but 98% of restaurants will always take someone with experience over training a new person. Its a Catch 22 trying to get experience.

And the interview was interesting. They made me do three separate interviews with all three of their waitstaff managers. Fortunately for me, I say all the right things at the exactly the right time. :denzel:

And the best part. Its in Downtown Birmingham. That's rich people haven. And from expeience working down there already: Those white people love an articulate black dude. I got this.

$$$$$

Also..lol at SoulPech.
what restaurant yo? I am familiar with birmingham, i go a lot. Awesome job though, its mad rich down there youll probably make a lot in tips.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Whenever I see that picture, I lol and think of my old fat self that almost looked like that - glasses......

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JTsm

Smash Master
is that Nigel aka Stewy's friend?

Also I'm realllllly in a smash mood anyone down for a sf on Saturday since some people are going to West MI? Can't do it tonight sadly I've got plans.

EDIT: Yoooo I'm nearly 100% positive that is Stewy's crewmate Nigel.
I'll definitely be down. As long as the MI game is on ;D

Top Bottom