• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yoooo gives you a reason to keep coming back!(:

andd Lordy's house tourney was hype! 14 people showed up. I think Juan is really underrated as a player. Full shoutouts when Lordy makes a thread >:l

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yoooo gives you a reason to keep coming back!(:

andd Lordy's house tourney was hype! 14 people showed up. I think Juan is really underrated as a player. Full shoutouts when Lordy makes a thread >:l
^^^^ Yep. I keep telling Juan that he's a better :diddy: than I am; I just press a lot more buttons so it looks like I'm good. Good job getting 2nd Juan. Lordy, I hope Tech gave you my message :yeahboi:

Also mini house-tourney results for anyone who cares:

1. L_Cancel :olimar:
2. fzk :diddy:
3. Technical_Chase :dedede::wario:
4. Lordhelmelt :falcon::metaknight:

Also Also, Collision V mini results

1. ADHD :diddy:
2. M2K :metaknight:
3. Nairo :metaknight:
4. Vinnie :popo:
5. Nakat :fox::metaknight::popo:
5. Salem :zerosuitsamus:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo in the interview after he won te tourney he said he didn't practice much with diddy haha. The cool thing is that he said he is going to train a shot ton for APEX. That made me excited to hear he is going to go all out.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, as a panelist. I vote that tourney count for PR. We've had tourneys count with fewer and less legit players in attendance in the past.

Also. fZk is legit as hell and always gets bracket ****ed. Good **** this weekend Juan!

Alsoalso. Leaf is in MI!! We should have a big celebratory smashfest either today, or tomorrow, or soon in his honor. And it should be the chill MI kind where drinking is involved.

Also. Julian and/or Gio. Want to play/get some food or something today? Been a while.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yo, as a panelist. I vote that tourney count for PR. We've had tourneys count with fewer and less legit players in attendance in the past.

Also. fZk is legit as hell and always gets bracket ****ed. Good **** this weekend Juan!

Alsoalso. Leaf is in MI!! We should have a big celebratory smashfest either today, or tomorrow, or soon in his honor. And it should be the chill MI kind where drinking is involved.

Also. Julian and/or Gio. Want to play/get some food or something today? Been a while.
YES, fzk finally getting more recognition :D

Andd yay @ lead being here now!

;-; i wanna come for food/games. WAHHH.

Roller

Smash Legend
I've always been a promoter of fZk's skills and potential. I really wish I had the opportunity to play with him more frequently.

After all. We all see what having me as a sparring partner did for Zinoto... ;)

fZk

Smash Lord
Thanks for the love fellas.

I think now with Julian proving he's a national contender, an active L and Kenny, Lain getting back into playing shape and our other good players making strong showings MI is getting back to being the best in the Midwest.

Roller

Smash Legend
Apparently thrzy may start playing again. If we could get Judge back to his old self (probably wont happen, but not entirely necessary), get back to tons of smashfests (which we will), Jason starts showing up somewhat regularly (says he will), Gio uses his showing last tourney as motivation to get even better (I hope this happens) and Kevin starts making a concerted effort to improve/try at tourneys (which he says he is going to do) things could really start looking up for us.

Also. AA and EL traveling to each other for sf's relatively regularly needs to be a thing again.

This is the light at the end of the tunnel. We just need to take the steps to get there. And to believe it's possible.

JTsm

Smash Master
Also. AA and EL traveling to each other for sf's relatively regularly needs to be a thing again.

This is the light at the end of the tunnel. We just need to take the steps to get there. And to believe it's possible.
I'll definitely make an effort to make carpools :denzel:

lain

Smash Master
Apparently thrzy may start playing again. If we could get Judge back to his old self (probably wont happen, but not entirely necessary), get back to tons of smashfests (which we will), Jason starts showing up somewhat regularly (says he will), Gio uses his showing last tourney as motivation to get even better (I hope this happens) and Kevin starts making a concerted effort to improve/try at tourneys (which he says he is going to do) things could really start looking up for us.

yooOOOooOOOOOOOoo good post

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Tournament Eligibility

- Has at least eight entrants
- Entrance fee of at least $5
- Larger tournaments count more towards rankings
- Out of state tournaments count

In all fairness, as far as the official PR statement regarding tournament requirements go, it met every criteria!(:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo if people are looking for smash tomorrow Stewy told me tht Macomb is doing a HUGE sf tomorrow at Stewy's house. I definitely wanna head out there sice it would be hella legit.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'd go to a stewy fest. Give me a place and time.

I might host a tourney at EMU. Still working out some kinks.

Top Bottom