• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"SuperTH IS better than Rayquaza in a MK banned world, and deserves his spot as Fifth best in MI "

those lists are mad innacurate LOL

and who is superTH never heard of him

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm not so terrible at time management. I just like having more hours in the day to do things. I average a pretty low amount of sleep each week.

EDIT: My last 2 classes were cancelled. Free after 4. Anybody down to play?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
"SuperTH IS better than Rayquaza in a MK banned world, and deserves his spot as Fifth best in MI "

those lists are mad innacurate LOL

and who is superTH never heard of him
Who said this? If by "those lists" you mean the SWF rankings, it's an ELO system. Besides, in any ranking system people are gonna complain. Can't please everyone.

Also, Roller where are you staying this year.

Also Also, do you still plan on going to Get Low WTP? Or should I join JTsm's carpool?

Roller

Smash Legend
Julian. If Kevin goes, he's going in Kyle's car.. so.

And I'm in Couzens this year. But don't have a tv in my room yet (tho I suppose that situation could get fixed today if needed) and my room is pretty small compared to last year. Not the best venue for smashfests. Are you down to play today tho?

Anybody able to host?

What's The Point

Smash Master
If we needed more cars sure to more purple wanting to go I'd drive my own car. However, I just learned that it's a 4 hour drive and not 2.5 like I assumed so that it's a bit of a turn off.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm not doing anything after like 4-5 so sure. Also, I was asking cause EE asked to team with me and I didn't know if you still planned on going or not.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait. Is he just in Ohio for some reason? Like school or something? Or is more of MD/VA going?

EDIT: Roki, idk what you're talking about. I had a double+bathroom to my self...

Glexarn

Smash Rookie
Hi!

I'm just getting started with actually playing Smash with other people (registered 2010, I know, but I ended up not getting into it then because I didn't have anyone to play with), and I'm most likely going to be maining Link.

I'm being introduced to the game by Sarix, Torvus and Vox at the student gamers' club at CC.

Sarix told me I should get into Smashboards and introduce myself here, so here I am.

since

Smash Journeyman
So when is a smashfest?

I need to make sure I can keep up with roller even though he cheats and uses ICs.

:pikachu:

since

Smash Journeyman
Oh.

Job interview at 5.
I'm also gonna need a ride probably, I didn't think of that yet.

Neeeeeext tiiiiiiiiime.

Roller

Smash Legend
The USB?

I'm using the fishbowl right now, waiting for my 3-4 class.

Leaf. Be more specific. We may be able to arrange a ride. Text me when you're free if you still want to play at that time.

since

Smash Journeyman
I dunno how long they're gonna keep me on that interview, shouldn't take too long.

It's 802 Lowell Street, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197.

Also who is Leaf, my name is Since. :p

Btw shoutout to zyth for taking the set off of me in winners, you had an insane comeback gane 1, and game 3 was really close.

Anti-shoutouts to Knight and Nigel.

Knight for apologizing to me after our set. Like just play your hardest dude that's all you need to do and anyone who isn't chill with that is just an *******.

Nigel for johning the entire tournament. Your diddy isn't bad, but you'll never improve if you don't accept that the resason you lose is you.

I had a lot of fun at this, I would gladly to to another.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
EE is gonna be there visiting family that weekend and just planned to go. I doubt anyone else MD/VA is planning on going. For those random SF where it's usually just me, roller, tutu, WTP (and sometimes Gio) like last year we can play at my place. I have a nice size TV and we can use WTP's if we need an extra one. It's an ok size for 3-5 ppl.

As for the sf, Tutu's would kinda work out. It's close to UM, so excess driving isn't necessary. We could just meet up somewhere on Central and go to his place.

me9595

Smash Apprentice
Btw shoutout to zyth for taking the set off of me in winners, you had an insane comeback gane 1, and game 3 was really close.

Anti-shoutouts to Knight and Nigel.

Knight for apologizing to me after our set. Like just play your hardest dude that's all you need to do and anyone who isn't chill with that is just an *******.

Nigel for johning the entire tournament. Your diddy isn't bad, but you'll never improve if you don't accept that the resason you lose is you.

I had a lot of fun at this, I would gladly to to another.
its funny cause nigel's real name is john

JTsm

Smash Master
Yooo a couple things.

Yo I'll be down for a SF tonight. Just tell me who to pick up and where to goooooooo.

I might host SPAU 3 in Oct or Nov at the EMU student center. Still working out the details, but it's looking good. :091:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will probably make a tourney calendar again for TOs to use. I'm going to try to start stuff at OU this year. Hopefully Bulletsquall and S.O.S don't mind assisting me.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Yes, make a tourney calender. I will really appreciate it, Ori.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its just a small helpful system. I'll make it tonight and will edit it when stuff gets announced

:phone:

Top Bottom