• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Tennet

Smash Champion
I shouldn't have anything going on, probably going to a friends earlier in the day so I could just go from there to your house after, just PM me info I will probably be there.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Apparently thrzy may start playing again. If we could get Judge back to his old self (probably wont happen, but not entirely necessary), get back to tons of smashfests (which we will), Jason starts showing up somewhat regularly (says he will), Gio uses his showing last tourney as motivation to get even better (I hope this happens) and Kevin starts making a concerted effort to improve/try at tourneys (which he says he is going to do) things could really start looking up for us.

Also. AA and EL traveling to each other for sf's relatively regularly needs to be a thing again.

This is the light at the end of the tunnel. We just need to take the steps to get there. And to believe it's possible.
Uhhhh don't forget I'm a beast at this game now. THE RABBI.

Actually Juan and I decided we are going to attend all tourneys as fishermen. We will name ourselves around fishermen, dress like them, and throw out jargon like crazy. Every time you get baited in the match, the fisherman will make a corny reference about fish bait. If this doesn't attract attention to the Midwest idk what will.

Nah but real talk Gio and rabbi are currently reinventing the mk metagame. Juan, me and if welcomed: rayquaza probably can come to aa biweekly but I'll have to see how this school year plays out. I'm pretty busy studying for the gre and that kinda stuff. Maybe if we had a set day every week where smash was played and it didn't go until 4 am if it's a school night then I can commit to consistency. Also if we play in east Lansing it probably can't be at my apartment, maybe sometimes. But my roommate hates smash with a passion now and would likely complain. But either way, there are other places (lounges in rayquazas dorm ^_^). If you have a problem with rayquaza: get over it. Whatever he "did to you" is petty

I'm coming for blood roller

Off to the pro shop

--MasterLiner91

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
So who's actually confirmed to go to the SF today? Me, Tutu, lain and Roller are going.
Oh and make sure you guys have enough setups for this. lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Lain and I haven't played GFs.

He won WFs 3-2 (Lain went 2-1 with ICs, 1-1 with mk; I went all ICs)

3) Tutu
4) Zyth
5) Knight
5) Stewy
7) WTP
7) Ksev
9) Ori_bro
9) Nigel
9) DRDN
9) JTsm
13) Me9595
13) Tennet
13) Chappy

15 Entrants

Someone has a bracket image somewhere.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Weird to see my name on a list like that..haha =) ggs all, was really fun even though I lost most games I played. ^_^

JTsm

Smash Master
Wow, I suck so bad. why do I even bother? lmao.

Fun SF tourney. Should def be counted for PR. ^^

Top Bottom