• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
im pretty sure this is the worst thing thats ever happened to him lol.

at least thats how he is acting

the tourney was really fun yesterday, every tourney ive been to this summer I made more friends and had more fun. I like our community ^_^ a few people need to work on their attitudes and then i bet we would have a pretty close community all around.

im working on the greatest .gif to ever be produced on the internet. P1 is going to approve :yeahboi:

SoulPech

Smash Master
im pretty sure this is the worst thing thats ever happened to him lol.

at least thats how he is acting

the tourney was really fun yesterday, every tourney ive been to this summer I made more friends and had more fun. I like our community ^_^ a few people need to work on their attitudes and then i bet we would have a pretty close community all around.

im working on the greatest .gif to ever be produced on the internet. P1 is going to approve :yeahboi:
You have to include "herp-a-derp for #3 Diddy Derp in order for him to approve it. Though, the list will leave him mad for a couple weeks xD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't have the tio file.

Probably done hosting Melee locals at this point. I'm not gonna commit full days to hosting 20-person tourneys when the top MI players always choose to bail and kill the hype. There is a point where it just isn't worth it anymore.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Earthquakes in California, Hurricane in the Gulf Coast,

L_Cancel Attends a Tournament.

Guys I think the world might actually end

lain

Smash Master
ERHMAHGERD DERDEH DIDDOS?!

also robin who bailed? are u saying it sucks cause no one like duck, moose, shady, shaeden or the like ever comes anymore?

kd-

Smash Lord
I don't have the tio file.

Probably done hosting Melee locals at this point. I'm not gonna commit full days to hosting 20-person tourneys when the top MI players always choose to bail and kill the hype. There is a point where it just isn't worth it anymore.
Really? Legit, maybe the Michigan melee scene won't die after all
And it begins =/

Edit: I'm not sure what the best Michigan team for The Big House 2 is, ZinoThuGz or 3chairz and Watermelon

kd-

Smash Lord
**** U IM BACK MI SMASH IS FAR FROM DEAD
rob im going to every single tournament this year
inb4moosestopscaringmidwaythroughtournamentsandgrandfinalsisrematchesofshadystompingkzhu :yeahboi:

Also, you ARE going to go to every tournament this year because The Big House 2 is gonna be the only one :denzel: :denzel: lololololol..

kd-

Smash Lord
I think you seem too scared to hit people at times. You're really only willing to commit an attack when jumping in, and if someone gets close to you, you just run/jump away without doing anything. There are times where you can do retreating aerials which can be a nice walling option if you space it to either hit/force a shield/put nonpunishable space in between you and your opponent but if spaced incorrectly or your opponent reads correctly can get you punished. You also have shine, which should be your go-to panic button. Shine protects you big time and can even setup combos/kills out of bad situations.

What's The Point

Smash Master
As I told Zinoto, since he always complained about it, I think I'm going to actually try to do well and get better for the rest of this year. I'll get a real job eventually so I may as well have a real go at it before that happens. Plus Zinoto is going to need somebody good in AA to play against.

Top Bottom