• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dekrem

Smash Cadet
haha i know we talked about this already chi, just looking for a couple more opinions to diversify myself.

i kind of agree with marco, having classes all day on those days would totally burn me out by the third class. i kind of want to get some good habits going, and get into that 'mode' of productiveness, so i feel like sticking to a mon-thurs schedule would be best. idk for sure, but thanks for all the ideas guys.

My classes just ended up being Tuesday - Thursday (and an early one Friday) somehow. For some reason, just NONE of the classes I needed to take were on Monday or Wednesday.
But I'm also gonna have work Monday/Wednesday/Friday afternoons, so it's just gonna naturally alternate that way. Whatever, we'll see how it goes.

also LET'S FUGGIN PLAY IN ANN ARBOR TONITE
Give me a place and time, already!

Tennet

Smash Champion
My schedule this semester will be nice, two online classes my other two classes are tues/thurs

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My schedule this semester is great!

Mon-Thurs.

MW classes 10:40-11:47, 1:20-3:07
TTh classes 8-9:47, 3-4:47

*the classes I have each day are in the same building lololol don't need to go anywhere far :3

I have great breaks between classes to eat lunch, finish up work/do work, and hang with friends. No classes on Friday is GODLIKE since I'll be going to EL a lot this year to hang with friends :)

Also BulletSquall and S.O.S will be freshman this year so I'll be hanging with them a lot.

JTsm

Smash Master
My schedule this semester is great!

Mon-Thurs.

MW classes 10:40-11:47, 1:20-3:07
TTh classes 8-9:47, 3-4:47
I don't know if it's just me, but those are some jank times. lol.

Fridays off on a school week is always good.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I don't know if it's just me, but those are some jank times. lol.
At Oakland University most classes that are 2 days are 1:47 its odd but im used to it.
All of OU's Writing classes are 1:07 long and have online Fridays which you just do a short online assignment.

Also Ragequaza will be a freshman this year so I'll be hanging out with him a lot.

:scared:
BulletSquall and SOS are going to Oakland University so I'll have smash friends there ^_^. But you should be kinda cool with Rage at MSU you guys will have a really talented player to practice with in downtime and who knows maybe he'll be less of a douche because he is hanging with you and Marco lol.

you only have 1 hour long classes? all my classes are 4 hrs
They are 1 hour but they are 2-3 days a week lol.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
This semester sounds like it'll be fun. Everyone is starting up college, meaning there'll be bigger smashfests.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I feel for Marco and fZk. I mean, it's Rage, so you figure he'll just get the Sumer treatment. But Rage is technically good at the game, so there is the some draw to actually play with him.

lain

Smash Master
jesus 58 hours lmao.... that's just wrong D:

also, Dekrem, do you have a place to play? i'll try and make some calls and maybe someone will answer lol

lain

Smash Master
but where tho.

i've also been up for a really long time, i might go to sleep and try to wake up around 9? ioono

GIO I UNDERSTAND THIS IS PHONE KARMA PLAYING OUT. ANSWER MY CALLS OMFG

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Tech do you still plan on going? I'm cool either way, my main goal is to knock Ally into losers >:D

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'll be there first thing tomorrow morning, and what is that lol (that question may have revoked my black card).

I can play if the SF starts at 9.

I'll get off work between 9:30-10 depending on the busy level. Could this be the return of the 4am smashfest series?

My schedule this semester is Monday-Thursday 12:00-3:15 then Friday 10-12:50. I'll also probably be working Thursday-Saturday nights(4/5-9:30/10).

lain

Smash Master
****kkk i really need to pass out tho x.x

ugh unless there's someone's place we can go to later tonight, let's try and play like ASAP I'M DYIN

Top Bottom