• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JCav

Smash Lord
Attention anyone going to Ori's tonight:

I have just talked to him and he said don't come until 7:30-8 now.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I'm not going to be on the boards much for a few months. I just need a break from this game and community. I legit just had a bad experience overall yesterday for a myriad of reasons. If anyone needs to legit contact me, I guess text me.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
we should play sometime qt-pi

i think i have your gamertag but im not sure. Are you done with school now? We should play tonight while im in wb ^____^_^_^_^_^_^^^___^^

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm done with school. And yeah I have your GT (If its Rabbi Nevins). I'm out of live atm so i can only play local.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
Lol that would not work on anyone decent...or semi decent....zyth your bad at everything
why you tryin to talk without knowin anything? and the fact that you lose to me doesnt help :yeahboi:

at any rate, i guess you misunderstood what i was sayin. button-mashing and blocking are the two things you need to begin to be decent at a game. after button mashing comes actually noticing which buttons you press to do certain combos. pretty much everyone starts off button mashing when playing a SF-esque game DRDN

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
To be decent at something, you have to button mash?

Just like the Werehog levels in Sonic Unleashed? :troll:

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
why you tryin to talk without knowin anything? and the fact that you lose to me doesnt help :yeahboi:

at any rate, i guess you misunderstood what i was sayin. button-mashing and blocking are the two things you need to begin to be decent at a game. after button mashing comes actually noticing which buttons you press to do certain combos. pretty much everyone starts off button mashing when playing a SF-esque game DRDN
Lol I lose to you in what? In sfxT I've only had my *** handed to me by The Mann, in MvC3 I go toe to toe against the best in the state, in brawl my diddy/kirby/random will either destroy you or go even, in melee yeah you can beat me with peach but I lose to peach in every game (aside from tutus in brawl) kid I offered 3 MMs 1 of which you started and you backed out of all but 1 and made a low price for that.

Here how bout this next Sat you come play Brawl, Melee, SFIV:AE, MvC3, UMvC3, MvC2, SFxT all best of 3 $5 a piece(unless you have more $$ you want to give me)

ThrowTheAnhyzer

Smash Cadet
Lol I lose to you in what? In sfxT I've only had my *** handed to me by The Mann, in MvC3 I go toe to toe against the best in the state, in brawl my diddy/kirby/random will either destroy you or go even, in melee yeah you can beat me with peach but I lose to peach in every game (aside from tutus in brawl) kid I offered 3 MMs 1 of which you started and you backed out of all but 1 and made a low price for that.

Here how bout this next Sat you come play Brawl, Melee, SFIV:AE, MvC3, UMvC3, MvC2, SFxT all best of 3 $5 a piece(unless you have more $$ you want to give me)
you just got **** on

DRDN

Smash Master
Since I don't have net yet(**** comcast will have it tomorrow morn) I made some announcements about my tourney (6/2/12) on FB anyone who wants to see them add Kevin Drdn

I hope everyone appreciates what I try to do.(tech I think you need this the most and I actuallly think my overall plans will fail without you, that's why I troll you so hard when you think about leaving) I am the relief from the stress of making this game competetive and just want us all to grow as friends

While this tourney is capped at 16 people (please be 16 people that like to party!) My next one may not be capped and I think it will bring in as many as the PS' series has just because of its style.

/drunk haven't used that in a while

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think you and several other people (based off the countless texts and PMs I've received in the last 24 hours) are confused as to why I'm over this game.

But I have to test something, so I'm going to Chicago this weekend with Ally, WTP, Lain and Gio to see how I feel. I need to get away from MI for a weekend. If that doesn't help me feel better, then I know it's time to call it quits for good.

So WTP, assuming you stil have that spot, I'd like to go still.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I did not replace you in these 20 or so hours.

And what is this Lain business? I already told Zinoto that I was saving a spot for him and he's already told me that he wants to go. Which reminds me. Zinoto, do you have a way to get to AA or Plymouth on Friday? I have no idea where you live and really don't like going out of my way to pick people up.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I did not replace you in these 20 or so hours.

And what is this Lain business? I already told Zinoto that I was saving a spot for him and he's already told me that he wants to go. Which reminds me. Zinoto, do you have a way to get to AA or Plymouth on Friday? I have no idea where you live and really don't like going out of my way to pick people up.
Yeah, I can be there Friday or stay in AA on Thursday so we can leave ASAP. Since there's a SF Thursday I might do that.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If Lain wants to go he can. I have a trunk. But Lain is a day of only spot. I'm not going to give him a car spot over somebody else since he's both inactive and flakey. Lain is never confirmed until the day we leave and I'm already at his house.

zyth

Smash Lord

I have never played you in SFxT or MvC3. In brawl I win our matches 4/5 times we play. you dont ever destroy me. melee u brag about beating my char thats bad. Roy sucks. hes complete crap in that game compared to most of the cast. I play him cuz hes fun to use regardless. I beat you with peach sheik and samus regardless. you offered me 3 MM with 2 of them being obvious disadvantages. why the hell would I give out money?

I dont play any of those games you listed past melee. and for some reason you left TvC off the list when you said you could win that the other day

DRDN

Smash Master
Ill do whatever games you want and still come on top as long as its not just melee. Your very confused if you think you win 4/5 of our matches in brawl. Hell I don't remember the reall last time I faced you but last I can remember (bad memory) was the bamf where we were in the same pool as M2K judge and Mikey (fun pool btw I don't get why people complain about facing hard people its how you get better) where you were the only person I beat. Your Oli=trash and lost bad.

How did I offer 3 mms? If you mean for SPAU YOU made the MM offer for your shadow vs anyone (mk or falco =win btw) TvC was YOUR offer as well, I just accepted and you ran and hid taking it all back.

Here's your chance tell me what games you think you can win and ill **** you.

Btw SF I have played 3 times ever even while owning it,MvC3 died when U came out, I will ***** about U all the time because I don't like it, MvC2 I don't use chars that have infinites I use the people who get ***** easier by them and sfxT I'm bad at just like melee but I would still out play you

Top Bottom