• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Why do you people argue about the most insignificant, innocuous, bull****?

No one cares who ***** who or who's good at what game...And your meaningless speculation of "Oh, I'd **** you at this under these conditions" is even more asinine.

This is half the reason no one posts here anymore aside trying to set up Smashfests. Keep your ******** bickering to yourself or put your money where your mouthes are and save it for tournament or Smashfests.

Tl;dr: Put up or shut up. No one enjoys your weekly episodes of "I'll **** you in..."

EDIT: My decision to go your tournamnent, DRDN is dependent on what happens this weekend. I need to see if I can shake myself out of this funk. This weekend was easily one of the worst experiences I have ever had for Smash. We will see happens.

Although I am curious as to how I personally affect your "plans" for DW2.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I've tried to MM each post so I'm pretty much disregarding most of that post but, as for DW2, it truely would not be the same without you... out of everyone here your the most chill person to party with and that's the spirit of the series.

zyth

Smash Lord
Ill do whatever games you want and still come on top as long as its not just melee. Your very confused if you think you win 4/5 of our matches in brawl. Hell I don't remember the reall last time I faced you but last I can remember (bad memory) was the bamf where we were in the same pool as M2K judge and Mikey (fun pool btw I don't get why people complain about facing hard people its how you get better) where you were the only person I beat. Your Oli=trash and lost bad.
we played at DRDNs world and at ur place last week, I won most of our matches. seems like someone has selective memory to only remember that match from a year ago.

How did I offer 3 mms? If you mean for SPAU YOU made the MM offer for your shadow vs anyone (mk or falco =win btw) TvC was YOUR offer as well, I just accepted and you ran and hid taking it all back.
How much zyth?

Ill also be taking you up against shadow he's as free as your other chars

And doc vs roy :)

Ill clean this atm out before anyone gets to use it :088:
I think you did offer 3 MM with 2 advantages to urself. :yeahboi:

Here's your chance tell me what games you think you can win and ill **** you.

Btw SF I have played 3 times ever even while owning it,MvC3 died when U came out, I will ***** about U all the time because I don't like it, MvC2 I don't use chars that have infinites I use the people who get ***** easier by them and sfxT I'm bad at just like melee but I would still out play you
like i said i would only MM in melee Brawl or TvC. considering weve never played in TvC thats ur best bet. :denzel:

Why do you people argue about the most insignificant, innocuous, bull****?

No one cares who ***** who or who's good at what game...And your meaningless speculation of "Oh, I'd **** you at this under these conditions" is even more asinine.

This is half the reason no one posts here anymore aside trying to set up Smashfests. Keep your ******** bickering to yourself or put your money where your mouthes are and save it for tournament or Smashfests.

Tl;dr: Put up or shut up. No one enjoys your weekly episodes of "I'll **** you in..."

EDIT: My decision to go your tournamnent, DRDN is dependent on what happens this weekend. I need to see if I can shake myself out of this funk. This weekend was easily one of the worst experiences I have ever had for Smash. We will see happens.

Although I am curious as to how I personally affect your "plans" for DW2.
tech were two ppl talkin about how were gonna beat each other in a video game and ur gettin more upset about htis than we are. calm down. unless ur gonna come in and say somethin along the lines of "I can beat both of yall in all of those games" you really have no reason to notice our posts. chill

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I love how the majority of all of these bull**** arguments have to do with either Zyth or DRDN...... Mostly Zyth :yeahboi:

Okay, but seriously. Zyth, as it shows, you're clearly adding more stress to TC. You're probably unaware of what he went through at SPAU. Please be more considerate.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
can we get zyth banned for being annoying
I'm going to co sign to this.

Also Apasher: Don't misundetstand my reply to Zyth please. While I genuinely appeciate your concern towards me, I am NOT stressed over Zyth acting ignorant on the boards. He can do whatever he wants. I'm just saying, we don't need that in this thread. This thread is pretty much a wasteland in terms of overall content and meaningful statements. Watching someone talk **** just to talk **** when no one besides himself cares is a complete waste of my and everyone's time.

My stress and overload is triggered from several factors built up over an extremely long period of time and the tournament just happened to trigger my breaking point. Its just something I am now forced to put into persepctive and react from there.

And DRDN, as I previously stated, I will consider going. I do love to party and I need some form of stress release. Like badly.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Ah, thanks for clearing things up.

I was probably thinking that way because I get stressed over ignorance/stupidity all the time.

zyth

Smash Lord
I love how the majority of all of these bull**** arguments have to do with either Zyth or DRDN...... Mostly Zyth :yeahboi:

Okay, but seriously. Zyth, as it shows, you're clearly adding more stress to TC. You're probably unaware of what he went through at SPAU. Please be more considerate.

people get into arguments with me because they dont take me seriously when I'm being serious, or theytake my discussions the wrong way from not reding everything i say.

or because they jump into my conversations with other ppl. honestly me and DRDN were just having a talk to carify different points. it didnt get serious, and no one else even had to look at it. honestly, if no one says ur name or mentions u in a post, just dont reply to there post. thats what i do.

I heard about tech goin through stuff at SPAU, but at the same time he doesnt have to worry about what i do.

Zyth I said I have bad memory but those 3 are fine with me $5 or more best of 3 or 5

And get it right I challenged you to 3 games where I have an advantage TvC unless you've won $$ in tourney for it :012:
:yeahboi: this guy doest know about the Roll/yatterman combo....

DRDN

Smash Master
Lol those bugs will be squashed you just assured me your going to lose by not having Tekkaman blade on your team...now say you accept and finish the terms (best of and how much $$ you want to give me each time) :0
12:

This ATM is about to get stocked up :012:

Btw since I've been saying we can do this sat I should say there will be a sf at my place sat night who's in (ori I hope you come so I can win my :random: $ back)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Well, even though you stated that them replying to a subject they weren't even part of is unnecessary, it still gets repetitive and annoying to see over and over again. So Tech took the initiative to try to end it.

And I don't understand your logic of "people don't have to read it". It's a natural reaction for people to read a new post. It's called curiosity. I don't see how you expect them to not read a post if they don't even know what it's about.

DRDN

Smash Master
Lol zyth do you expect everyone to namesearch before reading posts?

Oro how many times has that been said, the big MI thread is basically just silly spam and trolling(like brawl :012:)

Anything melee has to say they say in the melee SF thread
Anything decent/important(brawlwise) is usually said in the next/last tourney thread

Basically this is aib, thread form, for MI

LOE1

Smash Lord
how come every time i come on this thread i see some form of arguement lol

zyth

Smash Lord
Lol those bugs will be squashed you just assured me your going to lose by not having Tekkaman blade on your team...now say you accept and finish the terms (best of and how much $$ you want to give me each time) :0
12:

This ATM is about to get stocked up :012:

Btw since I've been saying we can do this sat I should say there will be a sf at my place sat night who's in (ori I hope you come so I can win my :random: $ back)
yo Roll is the best at that game. but I do have a tekkaman blade team. hes too awesome not to have one.

Well, even though you stated that them replying to a subject they weren't even part of is unnecessary, it still gets repetitive and annoying to see over and over again. So Tech took the initiative to try to end it.

And I don't understand your logic of "people don't have to read it". It's a natural reaction for people to read a new post. It's called curiosity. I don't see how you expect them to not read a post if they don't even know what it's about.

honestly, if no one says ur name or mentions u in a post, just dont reply to their post. thats what i do.
I guess you missed that part

JTsm

Smash Master
Who's going to Impulse?

I really don't want to drive alone... L

clowsui

Smash Legend
Tech and I discussed this a moment ago and we concluded that this thread is part of why MI is pretty much the NJ of the Midwest. This is terrible.

Top Bottom