• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
DBS I can't wait to see you win SSA4 I heard you were so good like u could beat all your friends and your awesome friend who uses link thats awesome liek seriously i heard that u were like totally unstopable and you were not a noob like kyle and get owned at all the games you play no seriously. Anyway SSA4 will be alright, big tourneys, small houses ftw

D B S will get his wake up call.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
... I sure will

But I still think I'm gonna win .. I always keep that attitude

I rather be "proven wrong when I say I'm gonna win"
than be "proven right thinking that I am going to lose"

kick rocks

AS Money

Smash Lord
well haveing your boat break down in the middle of the lake suxs too especally when the first words out of the sharrifs mouth is "we cant tow you" and they 2 people though the nabeighers were cool in picking us up

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao nice spam keith! haha wooo ssa ftw dude 3 days and would anyone be able to house whoever of Midland goes to this? plan on getting there friday night and leaving sunday!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Acro said:
lmao nice spam keith! haha wooo ssa ftw dude 3 days and would anyone be able to house whoever of Midland goes to this? plan on getting there friday night and leaving sunday!
Its not my pad so i dont want to say for sure.. but pretty much every other time everyone just crashes at justins night before/night of

D_B_S

Smash Lord
ic wont win chris lol

andwat happen last saturday?

Punked out..

you should have came

lol

jk about the scary part

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
LMFAO. Good one. Anyways, I don't think I'll be doing teams at SSA4, because I suck at them and don't have a partner. Eitherway, how will you do both Singles and Doubles in one day? It must be busy...will you let us order pizzas if we pay for them?

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I hope doubles are before singles

because singles is going to take out all of are energy lol

and um sheppy My boy SHINSTRIKEX is looking for a partner for doubles

this goes out to tink to...who is also partnerless I believe

D

Deleted member

Sheepy - Doubles will most likely be first and there is a Little Caesars like 2 minutes from Lipton's that has $5 hot and ready (aka hot and wait a few minutes) pizzas.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
you talking bout that little casers(how every u spell it) on 10 mile and Ryan?

because thats where Shin lives..

Dopey

Smash Lord
its on hoover and almost 11 mile. right at the kroger complex thingy. but usually they are hot n wait 10 minutes

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
ItoBandito said:
Any chance anybody is going near/through Lansing on the way to SSA4? I need a ride, mine bailed. I can pay for gas or whatever.
good luck...i think they would rather talk about lipton's, then rides.

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
Random post, but is there any way you can change your name once your are already a member? I want to see if I can change it from dobe, cuz that is disrespectful to Dope, and after seeing him play some kick a$$ beer pong, wait, he got owned at that, bad. Horribly bad, lol.

But seriously, can you change your name? Uncle Meat changed his, didn't he?

My "Da Boogy Man" name got deleted, or something, and i can't firgure out why, so i had to go back to my old one, darn... :(

sampresident

Smash Rookie
Commerce Smashers

Hey hey guys. Me and my group of friends are looking for some people to play with. We've got a couple cubes and some tv's. I live in commerce right near west bloomfield close to where M5 ends. Any keego/novi/milford/walled lake/whatev people interested? pm me or send me an instant message. im on all the time. aim: is ne1ok

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
That was some sexy **** yesterday. XD Man them teams matches were nuts. PC two times in a row, 2v1 and he still wins. Crazy stuff man.

Top Bottom