• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Yo ppl, anyone heading over this saturday? We got a person formerly from wisconson coming over here. He's in romulus right now, but he'll most likely be over here this saturday. DBS you and your crew should head over here man, you too supa. BTW supa, sorry bout not making your party today. Ride issues n ****.

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
If anyone has to cross over Muskegon to get there, you should take me with you. Heheheh.

I guess it's natural that I get disregarded. After all, I'm just about a total stranger. I need to face someone strong to see where I stand. I don't really have much of an equal from where I am, and it stinks. I'd like to get out there and get pwned for once. Or I could settle for staying in an inferior handicap if I must - but I wouldn't get that much out of that.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
AsaLothario said:
If anyone has to cross over Muskegon to get there, you should take me with you. Heheheh.

I guess it's natural that I get disregarded. After all, I'm just about a total stranger. I need to face someone strong to see where I stand. I don't really have much of an equal from where I am, and it stinks. I'd like to get out there and get pwned for once. Or I could settle for staying in an inferior handicap if I must - but I wouldn't get that much out of that.

we appreciate your fire within or whatever you were talking about, but just like everyone else who thought they were amazing, who could beat everyone in town, and could defeat all their friends every time, your going to lose really really bad to a lot of these guys. Just like us here in midland did to dopey and jv3x3 and those guys.

DS Lite comes out this weekend. I'm kissin smash goodbye, and trading my controllers in. It was nice playin with you all, SSA4 was a good time, luigimastertae, your not bad, but really, u guys are not half of midlands skill. the reason u got any wins is because your play style is so forein in comparrison to anything i have ever seen... but that wont stop the SE guys from 4 stocking you guys.

Midland crew, don't count on me for any more smash fests. if u wanna do something else, like a halo party, or anything with the DS then give me a call or something, it was fun playing smash with you guys, it is always a good crowd.

Acro I'm keeping my Team DECA Shirts and my SS shirts lol

I'm keeping one wave bird however, and my cube cause it is necessary for me to play thru every game on my collectors edition zelda disc lol

James, win from now on, no more losing to tink.

Later everyone. Ima visit midland thread last.

Dopey

Smash Lord
dont worry aaron, i have fury inside of me that shall be released apon teh epicness of the crew battle next weekend. i already kno they are saving senor trail for me =) this nukka got the inside tip on that.

sad to see you leave i am shibbster =( you better make sure to come do the visiting thing on the 4th of july =p

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
Shibbypod said:
we appreciate your fire within or whatever you were talking about, but just like everyone else who thought they were amazing, who could beat everyone in town, and could defeat all their friends every time, your going to lose really really bad to a lot of these guys. Just like us here in midland did to dopey and jv3x3 and those guys.
Overconfidence is 'fer the weak. If people are good, they're good, and the big-time players never have to rub it in. There are prodigies everywhere. There's probably someone who can defeat everyone here who has never tasted tournament play or these forums. The best players realize this and keep their skills sharp just for that moment.

I can pay someone $20+ to take me up there; I can tote some extra cash if there's gonna be any betting going on. I haven't been fighting for prizes before, so I wouldn't think it'll turn out well for me no matter what my skill level is, but eh. I guess I got some money to burn. Hopefully what I might lose is worth the pwning I may or may not receive.

Anyone wanna pop by Muskegon, and pick up some extra gas money, talk to meh.

(man, this site's lagging the computer for some odd reason ><)

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So at Mark's girlfriend Rolanda's birthday party yesterday, I saved James from having sex with a very beefy 30 year old woman. He still made out with her, though, so that's -20 points. Plus he gave her his number. He's gonna realize I'm right when he see's her sober. James has the thickest pair of beer goggles I think I've seen.

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
I bought a VCR tape for my friend, Mario, who now is about to move to Las Vegas. I'm going to record a bunch of Melee matches and send it his way. Mario was the only guy up there that was close to my skill level and it really sucks that I can't lose without glaring stipulations. That is why I'd do anythin' to fight people with much more talent than I.

The hunger grows as
the sun rises upon the
third rock up above. T_T

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
AsaLothario said:
I bought a VCR tape for my friend, Mario, who now is about to move to Las Vegas. I'm going to record a bunch of Melee matches and send it his way. Mario was the only guy up there that was close to my skill level and it really sucks that I can't lose without glaring stipulations. That is why I'd do anythin' to fight people with much more talent than I.

The hunger grows as
the sun rises upon the
third rock up above. T_T

Like we keep saying, just come to a warren smashfest. It makes no sense for any of us to go out of our way to play noobs.

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
It would help if there was a way to be more specific - like an address, so I can do the Mapquest thing. I know not where Warren is, nor will I prolly be able to get there on my own. If I knew where ta go tho, I'd probably find a way.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
The address should still be in the first post.

EDIT: Joe took out my addy. it's:

11023 Garbor
Warren, MI 48093

Probably not a good time to come over, though, due to the freeways in my area being completely messed up with construction everywhere.

Dopey

Smash Lord
no areas closer with good people that will 4 stock you every time =)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yo lipton you think I can get a ride home on WED if I come to smashfest?

I need to be back at like 10:30pm to hand some stuff at the crib

RapE

Smash Ace
Haha.....Joel is too good non the less i just can 9/Key spike at low %

Also who the hell is the kid above me????

D_B_S

Smash Lord
lol SHin kno?

His name is shin and I said I will let him kno(know) about are ride

lmao

xanthosis wats up....you like in MI?

PS: WHO ALL GOING TO SMAHSFEST THIS WEEK?

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
Acro said:
wow holy **** asalothario better be getting pwned soon
What about me? I don't think I'm in the equation right now. I live in West MI while the Smash fest is gonna be held in the east. I couldn't pay anyone to drive me that far... well I could, but I'd rather not.

Acro

Smash Ace
wow haha every time i see asa post i get excited.. well kid sometime your gonna have to come down here! is muskegon in the LP or UP?

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
Acro said:
wow haha every time i see asa post i get excited.. well kid sometime your gonna have to come down here! is muskegon in the LP or UP?
If you live in Midland - you're kind of inbetween the location of the Smashfest and the Location of me. I live west of Grand Rapids.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
D_B_S said:
WHere everybody at..... what happen to all the posters...

>_>

<_<

>_<

Hmmm...This thread isn't getting spammed as much as it used to. I coul retell the story of how James almost got head from a really nasty fat girl at Mark's girlfriend Rolanda's party. Instead he just made out with her. If I didn't step it up, James would have had a really nasty mark on his sexual record. He would have got 4 stocked, owned, humiliated, -10 points, ect.. See what booze does to you kids? It makes you want to **** people who are not so ****able. Soberness FTW!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yo Justin

You can give me and shin a ride home right? at like 10:00-10:30 pm?

BEcause we can come and we wanna know if we can come earlier like 3pm or something?

OR do we have to come at 4?

HIT ME BACK

Top Bottom