• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Swf drinking game. Take a drink anytime gio says bitties or :yeahboi: or abu posts something worthless. You'll all be dead in 2 days and I'll be saved.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah I'd rather just watch the SMYM livestream from home. Gonna john out of that one, whether Luke can drive or not.

kd-

Smash Lord
Facebook PCMJ HAS to be KOh trolling us.

CF - This character gets NOOOOOO sympathy from me. He has a similar weakness to Marth's in which he "needs" to approach. But he has such incredible mobility and his aerials are ALL safe on the shield. CF get's abused hard if knocked down, or off stage. But his punishment is just as disgusting vs everyone else. I've watched Hax knock down spacies COUNTLESS times @ 0 percent. And it was the end of their stock. Does this happen all the time? No. But it happens often enough to argue that Falcon is definitely not this bottom tier useless champ they all want you to believe he his. Falcon's ability to tech chase on reaction is second to non, and easily one of the top 3 punishers in the game. Disadvantage to Fox / Falco. Evenish Sheik / Marth.

Samus - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sounds like Duck amirite

Top Bottom