• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Judo and KERO can beat anyone in MI that isn't Lain (Or surprise Judge/Anther, but they don't count). Not 100% of the time, but they would be competitions.

If we exclude Lain (Anther/Judge), MI and KY are the same in amount of players to skill level proportions. If MI inactives did more it might change, but KY might have inactives that I don't know about. I'm counting by how past seasons have gone, not overall, because people who don't go to tournaments don't count for state strength.

Ya'll suck at the Sheik MU, I'll enjoy watchign as judo makes u look bad, then cry when he beats some1 that I cant beat, then laugh when he randomly faces Atomsk ICs, then his first round in loser's is Hylain.

Ya'll suck at the olimar MU too.

Ya'll sum suck

@Tech-congrats on being considered a top D3player.

All I had to do with Sheik is show up to a tournament or two. ;o

Not that I'm considered a top sheik or anything, even though I am, and get first at every tournament I go too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah

EDIT: Is Tech, or Rizk, or Ori, or anybody planning on hosting a tourney in September? We should really try for one if possible as prep for SiiS.
I have plans. I do agree we need one of those as prep. I want to steal a page from WTP's playbook and host a $5 dollar tourney as practice for it.

Ya'll suck at the Sheik MU, I'll enjoy watchign as judo makes u look bad, then cry when he beats some1 that I cant beat, then laugh when he randomly faces Atomsk ICs, then his first round in loser's is Hylain.

Ya'll suck at the olimar MU too.

Ya'll sum suck

@Tech-congrats on being considered a top D3player.

All I had to do with Sheik is show up to a tournament or two. ;o

Not that I'm considered a top sheik or anything, even though I am, and get first at every tournament I go too.
HEY give me some credit I got a LITTLE better at the Sheik MU lol. You used to destroy me and I would ***** and now our sets are always down to the wire.

I stick suck at the MU though so never mind <_<

And yep we all do suck vs Olimar. I wont even argue that. lol

And being considered a top D3 player is hilarious. I just keep the boards alive lol. But thanks :D

And Tutu you're the 5th ranked Sheik in all of North America! Didn't you see the thread? lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I plan on running a tourney on 9/17 for Melee and possibly Brawl too if I can secure a new venue that can accomodate both events in one room. The Brawl part is tentative for now.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah my schedule isn't very flexible because between the home football games, Thanksgiving break, fall study break, and finals week, there are very few good Smash weekends during the fall semester at UM.

Tentatively:

9/17 Melee and Brawl: to be named
10/22 Melee: The Big House
12/3 Melee: 10-Year Anniversary Extravaganza :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Until I find my own venue in my area-ish I'm still going to help out a bit with AA tournaments since I have to be active-ish with my hosting. After that Kevin can do his own thing all he wants. The less work I have to do the better..lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah my schedule isn't very flexible because between the home football games, Thanksgiving break, fall study break, and finals week, there are very few good Smash weekends during the fall semester at UM.

Tentatively:

9/17 Melee and Brawl: to be named
10/22 Melee: The Big House
12/3 Melee: 10-Year Anniversary Extravaganza :denzel:
I don't think Fall Break has to be a no-tourney week in AA, btw. I think it would be a good time to have one. A lot of people (myself included) stay on campus for it, and it's 4 days of no class... (This is not to be confused with Thanksgiving Break)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Last call on Ohio. MK banned, $5 entrants. No one (within 30 minutes of me) wants to go? If I go it's Saturday morning.

Melee people, there is a tournament with Pittsburg and Tope 20 minutes away from the tournament I am going too.

fZk

Smash Lord
Last call on Ohio. MK banned, $5 entrants. No one (within 30 minutes of me) wants to go? If I go it's Saturday morning.

Melee people, there is a tournament with Pittsburg and Tope 20 minutes away from the tournament I am going too.
I want to go but I'm too far. I miss ya Kevin come back to EL.

ZTD | TECHnology

Van is a DDD fledgling.

Also the last two hours of my life...alcohol has brought me places I did not knew existed. I feel tingly. But in a good way. I dont know what happen but I feel like I should have a sexy party.

:phone:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
1) HD Video
2) Better support for chat clients
3) much much much faster checking of internets
4) composing any documents
5) playing games

ZTD | TECHnology

.....Console gaming is better.

Like the prestigious Nintendo Wii for example who have brought us the wonderful all ages title: Super Smash Bro-

No I can't even finish this sentence without vomiting. Or is it all the Jager? I dunno.

Also Abu you're the worst troll I have ever met. If I see you in person again, I will tell you that you are a disgrace to trolls everywhere. Go away.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
.....Console gaming is better.

Like the prestigious Nintendo Wii for example who have brought us the wonderful all ages title: Super Smash Bro-

No I can't even finish this sentence without vomiting. Or is it all the Jager? I dunno.

Also Abu you're the worst troll I have ever met. If I see you in person again, I will tell you that you are a disgrace to trolls everywhere. Go away.

thats not very nice technical chase!! you make me sad!!!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Abu is actually a really ****ing good troll. His troll thread produced like 3 pages of lulzy responses in Melee Disc.

Trolling Tier List

God
Brainjack

High
Abu
Gio

Mid
Hot ArmS

Low
Omniswell

Negligible
Kinglit

What's The Point

Smash Master
So Lain didn't wake up, so no Ohio. I'm sure when I wake up later I'll want to play this game. Smashfest in Plymouth anyone? Use up my bag of booze and bust out the popcorn machine perhaps?

Top Bottom