• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Kevin. I get back tonight. We should smash either tomorrow or whenever. Only thing id like is that if it starts early say around 5 or 6 since i cant stay too long.

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
I found somebody new to play with in the Lansing-E. Lansing area. He'll be at the tourney this weekend and seemed eager to to join our EL smashfests when Jon and Marco get back to town. He's very good for not having played in a while, beat my Diddy a couple of times.

Be sure to say hello and play him a couple of times at the tourney, you know the whole keeping new players coming back thing.

KoNGkiNG

Smash Rookie
Anybody play smash 64 in East Lansing/MSU area? I've been trying really hard to find groups/pages and I have no idea how the smash 64 community is around here, and how i can contact some people in it. Can anyone help me out if they know??

thankssssss d:o-l=<

yooooo did someone say smash 64? :yeahboi:

also i moved into my new place. no internet yet, but it's pretty much perfect for a smashfest. my roomie isnt moving in for 2 weeks. there's also a pool and jacuzzi. :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is bull**** ptech and van are the same person just different colors

/drunk
Okay, you need to explain this one.

Also I thought 3DS was going to be gay but its a good system. Lots of sweet features...though I don't actually care about the 3D part. Playing Dead or Alive for it right now...its really sexy. Like the graphics are stunning for a portable system and I love a good DoA game. I <3 my Gamestop discount.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
When Van gets pocket :popo: you run that statement by me again and I might agree. Because the only two characters I really care about are fttty and the Inuit children. The others...they just sort of happen. Like when Ori pulls ICs or something.

Also Wario is an extremely common secondary for D3 mains. Covers most of our matchups, does better vs MK and covers the gay stage. Most of the D3 greats have a pocket Wario or have mained him.

Top Bottom