• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I wish I could main Brawl. I certainly put more time into it than I do Melee.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
/salt

i think i need a break from smash

EDIT: .........YEAH BECAUSE USING A CHAR THAT I'M BAD WITH MEANS THAT I SHOULD GET SALTY AND TAKE A BREAK FROM SMASH. that makes perfect sense /sarcasm

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It is kinda unfortunate that the Melee players don't post much.

Day before a tourney I'm always worried nobody will show up, because the Melee threads get such little hype compared to the Brawl threads, haha.

... then Melee ends up getting more attendance than Brawl anyway, lolol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
idk, discussion's just been kinda lame here lately. Even though I check it like every 15min, i'm not posting if it's only people talking about stupid stuff.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah guys, let's talk about more Dan-approved topics. Like how there's gonna be a big pre-tourney Smashfest at Mason this Friday evening.

RyeJew

Smash Journeyman
It is kinda unfortunate that the Melee players don't post much.
east side mi players are like on hiatus and away places, so there really haven't been many smashfests lately. I'll be moving to livonia near the end of the year, along w/ getting a car/license possibly. Does any melee players live around that area?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
east side mi players are like on hiatus and away places, so there really haven't been many smashfests lately. I'll be moving to livonia near the end of the year, along w/ getting a car/license possibly. Does any melee players live around that area?
Hmmm a few people live in Canton and a lot in Bloomfield, but I don't know about Livonia. That's not far from any given Melee hot spot though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You know Ive been posting here less and less lately...and I'm fine with this. I;ve had too much fun bar-hopping and being a drunk outside of this site.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I don't post as much because all people do is talk about brawl, and if you have nothing good to say then you can't say anything at all.

Top Bottom