• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gifts and I will be hitting the pavement and will be looking for a new regular venue in our area. Until we accomplish this though, we don't have any set places or dates for a tournament. Not sure what Ori plans on doing as far as tournaments either. So there may be a bit of a gap in tournaments for a month or so. I mean Ann Arbor is always an option, however we need more tournaments in our area.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Theres the venue i told you about but i think it would work better for a regional than a local

And i highly doubt that my highschool could be used as a venue >_>

:phone:

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I was disappointed that Oro wasn't at the desk in Be Free Apparel when I looked inside. Obviously I could only check it out for a split second though, because the concepts Juggleguy and Free don't belong anywhere near each other.

What is this I don't even...

What's The Point

Smash Master
I know some of you people want to get better. I also happen to be living in a pretty nice house right now and am often bored. So who wants some smashfests aimed at getting better? Not just smashing, but playing then giving advice then a second math to use said advice or else we smack that person in the face. Practicing certain techniques and match ups and such. Also popcorn. But no booze, cause that's counter productive. Unless it's been a good day.

Now in the right thread.

Edit - Gio, I'll be the judge of the difference between EL and AA biddies when we go to the bar.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Be Free Apparel should sponsor us.

:yeahboi:

Also, my car is undergoing surgery atm. Possibly one less driver to MI tournaments ftw!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Juggleguy, I wonder who s going to be less free this year: UM or Ohio State without most of it's talent this year.

Also, trolling aside. Um vs ND under the lights will be hype as ****. Do you guys play Neb this year? I kinda wanna see those to QBs have at it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I haven't followed much of Ohio State's offseason besides the obvious departure of Tressel and Pryor. Are they still going to contend for the Big Ten title? Seems like they took kind of a big hit. I mean, I don't really expect UM to beat OSU yet, but at least it better be a lot closer than the last couple years >_>

Nebraska plays pretty much everyone this year, I think all the ADs wanted a game vs Nebraska for hype, so as a result they have like the hardest possible Big Ten schedule. I got ahold of an extra set of season student tickets and I'm pretty sure I can make my money back with just one of any of these home games :denzel: ND, Nebraska, or OSU.

Roller

Smash Legend
So today I realized that I only filled out the form saying I would be interested in student housing. I never agreed to a contract and as a result I did not have a room. I then called the housing department and they told me all the rooms were full. I then told my mom and she called.

Half an hour of BS, false accusations, a made up disease preventing me from being able to walk far distances for classes, and a perfectly timed drop out from a student with a single, and I have a room in West Quad with a private bathroom...

What?

Positive reinforcement from God for all the drinking I've been doing lately? I think so. MICHIGANNNNNNNNN

As a funny aside, I asked Th ugs where he got housing. He is in Northwood.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My condolences to Thugz. Here's a map of Central Campus with the important parts circled, for those of you who aren't regulars to the area.

What's The Point

Smash Master
When do you move back to AA Roller?

I'm surprised no one was up for the training smashfests. There are at least three people I expected to want those, more if I count people who have no rides (But since not they don't really count).

Roller

Smash Legend
I should be back right at the beginning of September. 2nd or 3rd. Also, This probably wont mean the end of Mason.. I had a single last year. They are pretty small. This one may be bigger, since it has the bathroom and whatnot. But yeah. I can hold smallish smashfests there. 4-5 people maybe. Probably 2 TVs. That's assuming I keep everything relatively neat, which I wont. THuGz and I will probably be playing multiple days a week, and I assume there will still be nightly melee/brawl combined smashfests in AA 2-3 times a week. (probably Mason unless Gio's place works or mine is bigger than expected...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Roller these crime alerts scare me so whenever I stay out late studying and don't wanna make the long trek back to my place I'll just stay at yours :yeahboi:

Top Bottom