• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, I think I'm goin to the Smashfest.

Carroll, brace yourself for the wreckage that is about to ensue on Jugglefield... :denzel:

Kalle, can Melee use one of the TVs?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright, I think I'm goin to the Smashfest.

Carroll, brace yourself for the wreckage that is about to ensue on Jugglefield... :denzel:

Kalle, can Melee use one of the TVs?
Of course! Also, my basement isn't the largest venue. I can say it will hold 12 max so lets not go overboard, also I'll want everyone out by 2:30/3 I would like at least 7 hours of sleep :p

So yeah people can show up around 9:30/10. Just text me if you need my address (1-248-494-0368)

List of confirmed people
- Brawl
- Me
- Tech
- Tedium
- Carroll
- WTP
- Gio
- fZk
- Zyth
- Ron
- lain???
- boxxy???​
Melee
- Taki
- juggleguy
- HIV+​

Also if someone wants to bring a recording setup that would be fantastic :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Pittsburgh + me will be there around 11. I MAY be running on Lain Standard Time though don't hold me to that..lol

Draft crews shall be interesting..

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Honestly I have no clue if I should switch mains or not. From playing LOE1 today, I had an easier time with :falco: than with :marth:

I mean with Marth I've been playing campy against him and had a harder time, but when I went Falco and MK, I felt like I've been covering more options and I felt more confident. He even said my Marth is more campy.

But people keep telling me that I should stick with Marth and it's better than my other chars.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
You should try it tech. Me gio Jon and boxxy all don't really play now so it's not really going to affect all that many people. Everyone else has secondaries. Back to diddy kong!! Woo!

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Omni would show up? That's all I need to hear ladies and gents.

Seriously though, I guess someone has to step up and try it. Now might be a good time, more than ever.

Also would people want RC or Brinstar as well. Might as well play around with this and see what happens.

Plus I look forward to guaranteed top 3 placements. :yeahboi:

Top Bottom