• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lain

Smash Master
i like how the melee combo video is duck getting **** for like 4 minutes, with duck occasionally getting combos like dsmash -> charge shot/fsmash/bair LMFAOOOOOO

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
I'm in ann arbor till thursday. If anyone is free wed, i have an entire afternoon to kill while the gf is in detroit. Otherwise, some other time works too. I couldn't find a umich thread via search, so I'm assuming this is the right place to post this.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I wanna host another awesome pre-BAMF (Brawl) sf Thursday or Friday. Who would be in? Also i wouldnt mind having 1 melee setup like last time.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
He's at Bloomfield Hills.

Port Huron is kinda far from where most people in the Melee community live, so it could be difficult for you to get out there for Smashfests. A better bet is to attend a tourney that's pre-planned and everything to ensure you get to play more people.

Here's an upcoming tourney: BAMF 4

iTz Coburn

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know, it sucks because there's only 3 people(including me)in Port Huron who are actually as good as me and I usually play the 1 atleast once a day, in a best of 7. I really want to come to a tournament but I don't have a ride. sadface

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I suppose it's not too early to start planning for Apex then.

Who's flying? Way better than driving imo... January tickets shouldn't be too expensive.

I plan to depart Thursday evening and return either very late Sunday night or early Monday morning.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
For the record, to do a screen capture and only get the window with focus (nothing in the background/ taskbar/ etc) use alt+print screen

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright it's official, Mason fest in AA at 8:30pm.

Bert, Chad, KOH, 3Chairz, Gio are all confirmed so far. Anyone else? Mark, Dan, HarmS?

Also we're probably gonna need one other person besides myself to bring a Cube+Melee.

Top Bottom