• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

M@v

Subarashii!
Yo Michigan. Just a heads up it looks like Hope4 is going to be SUNDAY, Dec.18th. I couldn't get the venue on the 17th :(. I'm finalizing the date with the venue and want to get the thread up today if I can.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yo Michigan. Just a heads up it looks like Hope4 is going to be SUNDAY, Dec.18th. I couldn't get the venue on the 17th :(. I'm finalizing the date with the venue and want to get the thread up today if I can.
Id love to go but the whole it being on a sunday andhaving college the next morning is really going to play a huge factor in whether i go or not.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Id love to go but the whole it being on a sunday andhaving college the next morning is really going to play a huge factor in whether i go or not.

Yeah the week before is my finals week, so I'll be home to host. I wish I could get the venue Saturday but the Venue owners themselves are having an event there, so they obviously get first dibs.

M@v

Subarashii!
Check your school's calender. My guess is you are. Google search "your school" calender fall 2011. That's how I found out penn state's finals week is Dec.12th-16th. So I'm making /hope4 the weekend after when I'm home.

I also highly doubt your finals week would be the week before Christmas Eve. That would suck.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Check your school's calender. My guess is you are. Google search "your school" calender fall 2011. That's how I found out penn state's finals week is Dec.12th-16th. So I'm making /hope4 the weekend after when I'm home.

I also highly doubt your finals week would be the week before Christmas Eve. That would suck.
Yeah i highly doubt it is the week before christmas eve also. Ill check in a bit.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kyle, Oakland's Fall 2011 Finals are from December 5th to 10th. So /HOPE 4 is very much possible. Also, classes don't resume till January 4th (which is the week before APEX).

Top Bottom