• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Not to change this thrilling conversation or anything, but today I successfully sneezed on every customer at work

Jon - 1 Customers - 0

Take that society!! Anyone wanna smash sometime this week? Literally have not played since last tourney....

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
i jus gave my gamecube to hellsinglover999 i will still be on here chating with the michigan crew see who is getting better as soon as i get my stuff together i will start playing again with yall

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna say the smashfest starts at 8pm so i should have enough time to get back with everyone. i'll pikc whoever up i can as long as they pay gas money.

PM me for the address.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm determining if I want to go to SiiS 5 this weekend and who will be in my car at the same time. So the people still confirming need to decide by Saturday.

Name searches, Bowyer, Anther.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Attention Lain and Gio:

Both you need to produce about 32 dollars for the hotel room for our trip. You need to have it before we get to Cincinnati. I am not doing IOUs with this.

Lain: We had an arrangement for you to make some cash on the side by doing me a favor. If you are short on cash and want to take me up on my offer I'll pay your portion of the hotel room instead if youre interested. You need to text me soon though.

Gas will be 20 ish per person. So plan accordingly (lol why am i even saying that)

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yes everyone in my car will need

20 dollars for gas
30 dollars for the hotel

Then extra for the tourny and food.

I want the money for the hotel when i pick you up. I can worry about gas money till after the tournament.

I will be in ann arbor at 7 on friday. That means tech and mikey be ready an hour and a half before (5.30 ish.)

Mikey, gio, and lain i need you to txt me your addresses. My number is 586-713-8664.

Lain please be up and ready i know i didnt have any trouble with you when we wwnt to nopes. Just please please pleawe be ready.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys, looks like NW Michigan is going to be holding a tournament on June 25th. Here is the AiB link the host says that if 5-6 of us attend and travel up there we get a free night at a hotel near the venue :o

Anther

Smash Champion
Woooo go Michigan!

I have a surprise party and a lot of work to catch up on, as that tournament last weekend completely DESTROYED my will to actually work until like... today T.x;

I do want to get some brawl tournament in tho. Maybe within the next 2 weekends.

Top Bottom