• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sumer

Smash Ace
For everyone going to POUND, when's the soonest you can leave on Friday? o.o Cause I'd like to get there the sooner the better on Friday to party Friday night. lol

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
For everyone going to POUND, when's the soonest you can leave on Friday? o.o Cause I'd like to get there the sooner the better on Friday to party Friday night. lol
I can leave whenever after Wednesday night. I don't have classes on Thursday or Friday. o:

Roller

Smash Legend
Competitive fighter player in my dorm got it at midnight last night. I played for a couple hours today after classes. Sooo much fun. Sentinel is indeed homosexual, I am really feeling Dante, Ammy, Doom as of now. But Morrigan, X-23, and Chun Li are all still possibilities for my team.

So glad the guy has an extra high quality stick. Soooo much better than a pad.

And Summer, my las class on Friday ends at 4 (usually gets out closer to 3). I can leave any time after that.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Ive played for ps3 then on xbox and ps3 is definitly the best for in person im not sure how the loading times are online

X23 for top tier her speed and combos are rediculus

**** sentinal

and modok is useless

Oh and in Melee news at the east warren/detroit smashfest tonight I won my first money from a smash game I won $30 total playing DBPM 2-3 stocking him most of the time we had 1 set that went to game 3(really 4 because i won best 2 of 3 but he forgot about the first game)

I made Hellsinglover999 RQ using my samus 0.o and won the world title from Lipton buddy get at me with HD TVs lol (Lipton was not on a laggy TV though)

Not bad for someone who only plays Brawl except for these smashfests

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
Ive played for ps3 then on xbox and ps3 is definitly the best for in person im not sure how the loading times are online

**** sentinal

and modok is useless

Oh and in Melee news at the east warren/detroit smashfest tonight I won my first money from a smash game I won $30 total playing DBPM 2-3 stocking him most of the time we had 1 set that went to game 3(really 4 because i won best 2 of 3 but he forgot about the first game)

I made Hellsinglover999 RQ using my samus 0.o and won the world title from Lipton buddy get at me with HD TVs lol (Lipton was not on a laggy TV though)

wish i would've seen that but i was too busy destroying scrubs in the living room.

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman

**** sentinal

and modok is useless

lmfao u diddnt make me ragequit the tv did :bee:

3chairz

Smash Cadet
I'm going to the MSU smashfest, any UM people who want in let me know! I'm heading out from AA early afternoon Sunday and coming back sometime that evening.

Update on dinner for Tony: we've decided to meet up downtown at Mia Za's Cafe at 6:30pm tomorrow (Tuesday)! I sent out a facebook event invite but I probably didn't get everyone, so let me or Mikey know if you're coming. Tony wants to head back to Troy to take care of things before it gets too late, so there probably won't be any Smash, but everyone should stop by for dinner to say their congrats/goodbyes!
Hey Rob, I'm not completely confirmed for going, but I just wanna ask first: My friend from canada is coming on friday. If i do end up going (or not), can he come/go to the smashfest? I think he'd be interested.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ray, of course he could come. The more the merrier.

Right now I think I'm leaving AA Sunday at around noon, coming back early evening ish.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It takes like an hour/hour 15 to get to AA, you should get tehre around 1 at the latest probably.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hey DRDN (aka KEVIN!)

Here's the video of me winning the World Title at FC1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prGe5GzG218

I coulda swore we had items on, but oh well. That was the first time I had played with items in a long *** time, and on Mushroom Kingdom to boot? Too much fun was had. ^_^

Just don't be an ***hole like me and hold on to the title for 6-7 years without letting anyone challenge you.

Oh yeah, make sure to watch the end of the video for epic Lipton victory pose.

Soul - "Dude! Remember at Frank's last week? I was ****in' SMASHED, MAN! I had 2 shots of Jager...tequila...4 bong hit, man...beer...cheeseburger."

Sorry I had to throw money against you, but I just heard John complaining like a mother ****er about how you were playin bad. Hated bettin against my Mario brethren, but the smell of those 2 George Washingtons I won off John just smelled so GOD DAMN GOOD!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
mvc3 combos are SO easy lol. I use pa on every other fighter and can combo decently but I needed to spend time on it (really should if I wanna do them consistently), but I was pretty much doing them within 45 mins

current team is zero/deadpool/sentinel. keep away with dead pool + sent assist is so good

the online is not good though

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo east lansing, Ive never played a legit fighting game but mvc3 so far seems really fun. Who wants to teach me the basics sometime next week??
i know this one guy who's holding "monday night fighter fests" at msu, hes really involved in the fighting game community in michigan, even hosts the fighting game tourneys at gameyard

his names aaron solon if you wanna hit him up

hes also known as lucky fetus/piratey critter in the smash community

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
i know this one guy who's holding "monday night fighter fests" at msu, hes really involved in the fighting game community in michigan, even hosts the fighting game tourneys at gameyard

his names aaron solon if you wanna hit him up
Piratey Critter is alive!!!

Top Bottom