• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i know this one guy who's holding "monday night fighter fests" at msu, hes really involved in the fighting game community in michigan, even hosts the fighting game tourneys at gameyard

his names aaron solon if you wanna hit him up

hes also known as lucky fetus/piratey critter in the smash community
yoo how do i find this man?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
They keep changing around the pools for POUND. @.@ I already got put in like 4 different ones. lol Also, enjoy playing Cheese, Roller. XD
We were just talking about that in ICs Skype LOL

Also is there anyway I can get my pool assigned and all that before we get there or are they going to have to do it on the spot and I get death pool? lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Plank has stated that there won't be a stream because the cost of internet would be too high.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Where the **** is the hype for the Iron Man Smashfest @ EL this weekend? Nobody is interested in seeing me, Moose, Ace, Gio, and 3Chairz take MSU's lunch money?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL@ this pool. Mekos AND Nasty? XD

There are only like 3 Lucas players. And they put those 2 in the same pool. Hype!
I got so lucky LOL Now I have to make it out of first round pools or I'll look like a total scrub.

I can't wait to face the Wario though....LOL

Top Bottom