• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Soul after the Dubz matches upload I put all the clips of you using mario in singles in 1 file so whoever your having make the video will get to see them all at once (and I don't have to cut and upload them all seperatly)

Itll be a while its uploading 7 of 14 THEN your mario

Sumer

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Roller already talked to Lain this morning and he's registered. So far me, Roller, and Lain are going in our car. We can take 1-2 more people if anyone else is interested. o.o

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Roller already talked to Lain this morning and he's registered. So far me, Roller, and Lain are going in our car. We can take 1-2 more people if anyone else is interested. o.o
Kail and velynn may not be going so I may be interested in a spot. I'd bus to EL to meet up early with you guys. o:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Name - Jungle
Characters (Melee) - Sheik
Characters (Brawl) - Peach
Favorite color - Crimson
Favorite song - Cannibal by Ke$ha

Roller

Smash Legend
Pound 5 Registration Ends today.

lain lain lain lain lain lain

Hopefully you'll namesearch. .-.
When I said the deadline is tonight he said excellllent, and that he will definitely be going. I assume this means he has the money? But he TECHNICALLY had not signed up last I heard. But I'm pretty confident he will be. He seems pretty deadset on going.

EDIT: Come with us, L! Together we can devour many pizzas, and you can teach me your sleepless ways.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
When I said the deadline is tonight he said excellllent, and that he will definitely be going. I assume this means he has the money? But he TECHNICALLY had not signed up last I heard. But I'm pretty confident he will be. He seems pretty deadset on going.

EDIT: Come with us, L! Together we can devour many pizzas, and you can teach me your sleepless ways.
yesssssssssssssssssssssss :3

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
Kail and velynn may not be going so I may be interested in a spot. I'd bus to EL to meet up early with you guys. o:
The same applies to me. I was planning on carpooling with them but now need another way to get to DC. I'm already registered and have hotel plans so a spot would be great.

Location isn't an issue because I can just stay with my Dad in Ann Arbor.

Also, I'm good for gas $$$ and can help drive.

Please PM me.

~A

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Name: apasher
Melee: Marth / Fox
Brawl: Marth
Color: Red / Green / Blue / Black
Song: Panic Attack by Dream Theater