• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If I had just gotten a premium Id have like 1,200 posts now lol Oh well I more than made up for it on this account.

And Gio's new tag is ****.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh, I think I do... at first I couldn't recognize who was playing. I'm really bad at ID'ing spacie players. I'll upload it... sometime

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
I would like to see someone made of cash.
need to get a shot at me then, money so old i couldve bought a dinosaur lol. ay on some real, i'll get at yall tomorrow, dont be affraid to say "was good" to ya boy cuz i kno a lot of ya'll be quite as hell in public. i dont wanna hear just a room full of controller sticks and anyone doin any kind of mario dittos best be muting their tv

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, as far as I know, I'll be in AA at around noon to pick up Marco, and will have two open seats in my car at that time.

Also, Sumer should be in AA with a car at some point.

Roller

Smash Legend
Well, as far as I know, I'll be in AA at around noon to pick up Marco, and will have two open seats in my car at that time.

Also, Sumer should be in AA with a car at some point.
Can I shotty a seat? I am willing to pay the extra for the out of way trip, and can do so up front.

if nobody from aa needs a ride?
lol, everybody from AA and their grandmother are desperately searching for rides. XD

Roller

Smash Legend
You might not feel the same after playing my grandmother. She plays mk and tricks people into thinking she's having a heart attack just long enough to time them out.

Nice avvi btdubs.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hey man, not your fault none of us have cars, lol. Offering us rides there was more than generous. And if WTP/Sumer are actually stopping in AA, which it seems like at least WTP is confirmed for. Then we should be good.

Don't beat yourself up.

Top Bottom