• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I'm confused by the fact that lain's name appears nowhere in the bracket, unless they suddenly started writing in no-shows as byes (they didn't for either of the last two events). This implies that he not only had no ride, but also did not buy a pass at the time, so he was hoping for a last-minute ride and buying a pass at the door, lol.
better than him buying a pass ahead of time with no plans for a ride and having his ride be just like his plans for one.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
dude while being drunk out of my mind today, something in the back of my mind told me to play as marth so............ Marth it is (Brawl)

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
you cannot exist on the internet and not be able to interpret acronyms.

MLG DC = Majore League Gaming in Washington D.C. It is the last Major League Gaming event before the championship in Dallas, Texas. Michigan needs to make an appearance here. I'm disheartened by the fact Lain did not make it to MLG Raleigh. :( Michigan has to represent.
I know what that Acronym is. I dont know what OoS means lol.

shadow1moon, you're totally missing out on potentially your best chance of going to an MLG event, but if you don't play Brawl then it's okay.
I dont play Brawl at all.>.> i dont even have a Wii

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
dude while being drunk out of my mind today, something in the back of my mind told me to play as marth so............ Marth it is (Brawl)
lol i got wasted last night....and went to a club. I'm losing motivation to play any video games right now. I just dont want Brawl or Melee right now. *sighs* I need to get out of this mood but I think I just need to party for a few days and get it out of my system. So day 2 of alcoholism begins.

LOL this thread just goes everywhere.

And gtfo Xeylode you Snake traitor D:
Well, I lied. Snake is way too much fun to stop using. I used him pratically all day today in friendlies with a couple of people on campus. Don't tell anyone else though on the snake boards, they will get at me >_>

That one too. Coolest Fran-maid around.

So you were talking about someone else I do not know about.

ZTD | TECHnology

Well, I lied. Snake is way too much fun to stop using. I used him pratically all day today in friendlies with a couple of people on campus. Don't tell anyone else though on the snake boards, they will get at me >_>

So you were talking about someone else I do not know about.
Lol everyone goes through that phase where they don't want to use Snake. The others will understand. And trust me I tried to drop Snake like 277583523 times. lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
A2 is officially Melee **** again.

Still here: Juggleguy, SCOTU, Hot ArmS
Back: Moose, Duck, Botulismnator, Gio
Pending: Brainjack, Ankoku
MIA: Kagu, Okiyama

ZTD | TECHnology

Tech, you'd be top 10 material for sure in MI if you just stayed dedicated to Snake.
Thanks MTI :D

And lol I know...I play so good with Snake when I'm in with sync with him. I really should just start playing more exclusively like I used to. 2ndary always seem to get me in trouble (except DDD).

I wanna run some Brawl at my place tomorrow or something. I really want to go to MLG DC and I need to hone my skills and get it going with Snake.

Top Bottom