• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Moooose

Smash Champion
ey notra you'll probably get a kick out of this
my scrub friend says he went to some aa library tournament
and said he lost to
"a falco player who looked just like lil wayne"
LOL

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
ey notra you'll probably get a kick out of this
my scrub friend says he went to some aa library tournament
and said he lost to
"a falco player who looked just like lil wayne"
LOL
ay at da LoLiS I (the only tourney ive been to) , home boy had his hair braided out real long down his back. lookn a lot like weezy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Gio is the bees knees at Smash 64. Get at him and his 5-to-1 moneymatch offers.

Pacman, what time Wednesday? Unfortunately my entire evening is booked that day =(

Regarding Genesis 2: I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to go. I wanted to make the first Genesis but it didn't work out, this one I definitely won't miss. Who else wants to go? Start saving some money, because plane tickets at that time of year don't come cheap!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Omg..my roomate made me this smoothie yesterday..then I find out he poured half a fifth of Blueberry Stoli's in it. Considering I already had some beer and wine..yeah I got trashed lol.

Oh and Louis let's figure out a plan for next year's Genesis! I'm totally on board.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Anther's a Diamond-level zerg player. Just saw him for the first time today though, lol.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo marcus you know saline track ppl refer to you as "lil wayne" right

and aadl is ****, too bad notra likes losing to n00b item players and gets tilt locked lolol

Notra

Smash Ace
yo marcus you know saline track ppl refer to you as "lil wayne" right

and aadl is ****, too bad notra likes losing to n00b item players and gets tilt locked lolol
i think everyone refers to me as lil wayne. and i dont hink ive ever seen jacob get luckier in his life lol. w.e

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
malice- u gon be at da crib latr or do u work? ima b playin ball ovr there later on, might stop by afterwards, run a few matches n see wat else u got goin on. wayne tryin to get in on smash? i think we wanna do that drunkn smash night next friday or saturday depending on UTI's schedule

soul- u wanna hit up darrel and see if hes tryin to get in on sum smash since he hoed out last time?

King Malice

Smash Ace
malice- u gon be at da crib latr or do u work? ima b playin ball ovr there later on, might stop by afterwards, run a few matches n see wat else u got goin on. wayne tryin to get in on smash? i think we wanna do that drunkn smash night next friday or saturday depending on UTI's schedule

soul- u wanna hit up darrel and see if hes tryin to get in on sum smash since he hoed out last time?
I work today.. sucks.

I haven't talked to wayne in a few days though, so it is assumable he isn't going to come.

Top Bottom