• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
thrz!

aisight #334

Also, lain, calling people on a Saturday morning asking if they're sure they don't want to go to an OOS tournament - not cool. =_=

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

judge!

Smash Ace
we need a mi drunk ranking list

def consists of

me
geo
herizon
man
lain
rofa
bowyer
iris

i think by how often were drunk me and iris take the cake hands down. but i could be wrong!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The Official Michigan Drunk Power Rankings

Our Mission Statement and Criteria

As we know there's **** to do in Michigan. This leads many of us to partake in mind altering activities such as smoking and drinking. Our goal to find the best of the best when it comes to drinking. Many factors will be considered here in the professional and unbiased discernment of our pro drinkers. The criteria being considered is:

- How much do you drink in one sitting? Are you the type to get floored after a few shots or are you that guy knocking back fifths like there's no tomorrow?

- How often you are drinking? Do you just drink with friends? Are you drinking by yourself? Are you drinking everyday, a few times a week? Is there a bottle of vodka by your bed every day you wake up?

- What are your limits? Will you drink anything straight without a chaser or do you need that Coke to chase down that Captain's. How often do you get hangovers?

Panelists:

Tech_Chase
Gio
judge!
lain
The MANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Events Used to Determine the PR

- Still in progress

What's The Point

Smash Master
Jungle, my number is (734) 751-8043. You should text me at some point so I have your number.

Also, I looked at that community center, and it may work. But it has something about proof of liability insurance if you aren't part of a MSU affiliated organization, and no monetary transactions allowed unless part of MSU affiliated organization. So unless they aren't strict about that stuff, we would need to get hosted by some club or something.

Since I rather stay on campus, after that there's MSU Union rooms for rent, dorms allow rooms to be rented I believe, or the method of finding a lounging area and just taking it over for the day.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Chicago was fun.

Shaeden, you should've came.

Lain, you need to produce a pile of backup phone chargers and carry it with you at all times.

Top Bottom