• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Noooooo this is rare we need to capitalize on this ****. Besides us coming together and organizing benefits the Brawl and Melee players as well. This is for everyone.

But anyway whats up?

earthadept

Smash Lord
actually idk... honestly sc2 might be eliminating all desire for me to play smash...

and anther, i still really want to play you. or ding dong. you cant hide forever! :p

King Malice

Smash Ace
Why can't we all just get together and get smashed instead of playing smash? Do we really need the excuse that we all play the same video game?

Idea; MI PR for heaviest drinker.

Just throwing it out in the open. >_>

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ew... go back to orange font. k thx
No I feel like doing a different color...just for today really lol I'll go back to Orange tomorrow. :p

@ Malice: If I'm not like top 3 on that biggest drunk/heaviest drinker PR I will call sheningans! I challenge Michigan!

King Malice

Smash Ace
UTI challenges MI to a competition we can win:

Who can get more ****ed up?

EDIT; Immediately after the drinking contest we will have the dancing competition. roflroflrofl.

lain

Smash Master
I will fund any drinking mm's Gio chooses to make.

also... urgently looking for a ride to the tournament this weekend.... will team with anyone willing to do it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You just missed one last weekend. I think there's talk lately of making tournaments a more regular thing this season, though.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yo Lain, gimme a call back. I got your call in the middle of something. Unless your phone is dead. Otherwise just message me. lol

If that tourney is OUGA, I can't go. I have audition stuff for college to work on and its my last weekend before school. :(

If its a 1-day MI tourney I don't know about yet, I may be down for that. lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I play Melee and live in Troy, which is decently close to Sterling Heights, but I don't own a copy of the game.

If you're willing to host, I could play or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would like to propose we make some sort of group page on here dedicated towards the empowerment of the Michigan Smash scene and creating more tournaments so that we can re-instate an accurate and unbiased PR.
I don't think anything should ever have the final goal of ranking players, but the part about getting more tournaments and making MI more active seems good.

Top Bottom