• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

judge!

Smash Ace
have fun everyone this weekend me and iris and mayyyybe will r going on a trip to chciago to fun!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thanks Judge.

Under The Influence is on the way to the smashfest tonight. We got one full setup and we're riding 5 deep.Kail you'll be happy to know Malice is with us. See everyone there!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
have fun everyone this weekend me and iris and mayyyybe will r going on a trip to chciago to fun!

Wait WTF?!

Who said Will is coming?! *****es need to keep me informed...

Also, I am getting a list of places to hit up by a few friends...Not sure if they will cater to yooouuu but I think it will be fun, also looking for a goth/industrial club that is 18+...because I dont go to clubs unless they are goth/industrial...

Oh and I am DJing at New Way Bar tomorrow (21+) if people are into that type of music, come say hey

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Iris I live like 5 minute walk from the New Way Bar. I'll come visit you it's been a while anyway dude. Come to a tournament :(

It would be cool to see ya, although I think its 4 bucks to get in, so if your not into the scene, you may just want to wait outside and catch me on a smoke break...or yell at one of the smokers to come get me (DJ Nocker)

I wont come to a tourny unless its for dubs and I have a good friend teaming with me...Smash doesnt do much for me now, its all sc2.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Actually I'm a little into the industrial scene so itd be worth it to check it out. What time will you be performing?
Um...Im not 100% on that, I know doors open at 9, chances are I will go on first, and then again after some band plays. I play more old school industrial and goth stuff (Think Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, JoyDivision, Sister of Mercy), the other DJ plays industrial and some cool german EBM.
Maybe I will see ya there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Sweet! I'll hit you up if I go which is likely since its so close anyway.

Man driving to Lansing always takes forever from here. I think I'm gonna pass out until we get there <_<

lain

Smash Master
Iris can you get me into the New Way Bar?

I might be coming with you guys to Chicago (provided you'll take me :p), I'm not sure yet though. I'm kinda already invested in a few things I have to do this weekend, but visiting Chicago for the weekend sounds AMAZING. I'll letchu know soon.

Also sorry I failed on the smashfest Robin LOLLLLL. I was so tired and ****ed up. I owe you ;[

ZTD | TECHnology

On a scale of 1-10 I think I was 40 as far as how ****ed up I got. How many times did we stop on the side of 96 so I could throw up?? Four Lokos are dangerous man.

*is so hungover*

Fun smashfest. Everyone was cool and pretty legit. Thanks for having us!

Also John I have your controller and Derrick I have your Melee.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
**** no johns but i played liked **** last night. wasnt evn able to get my wavelands or l cncls on properly. so shout-outs to velynn, kail skeet shady and bigy, ill holla at sum1 bfo hand so i can get a lil practice in bfo we play, and then ill be a lil more competition fo ya

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Iris, we really need to hang out. Once I finish this research project I'll have like a week of summer left, so I'll give ya a call.

And Nicholas, you left your ring at my place and I still have it :X

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
It was fun. MSU vs U of M didn't happen....but u of m is pretty good. Juggleguy's falcon is getting sexier and better all the time. Ankoku ***** me, GG's.

It was awesome meeting everyone. Glad so many people could make it, and with so many setups ****. I didn't even think we could fit that many peeps in my apt. GG's everyone I played. If people are down, I'll throw another one sometime, it worked out better than I had planned.

Whenever Bigy decides to not play Roy, MSU will gladly take out ballsack or whatever in crews. Roy is too good.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
So T_Chase, is it possible for me, L, Lordhelmet, and Goddy to crash at your place on Friday? Sorry for asking again. Your last answer wasn't very concise and I just want to make sure. lol

IrisKong

Smash Lord
@ Lain- I dunno if I can get both you and Judge into New Way... I dont even know if I can get 1 of you in, lol (Why you guys youngins!?). It depends on who is working and who I can sweet talk, haha. I wouldnt mind driving you to chicago, provided you pay your share.

@Panda- I agree! We should chill sooooon! You should come to New Way Bar and say hi?

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll probably head up to New Way tonight since its so conveniently close. Plus I like that bar they're cool over there. The New Way Special is the ****.

And Demp or L_ or whoever from the southern michigan car answers me first: What time do you guys plan on arriving at my place. I might as well make this a smashfest since MTI and maybe others will come. We can get some pizza and booze and Smash it up!

Actually I won't be drinking most likely...after last night I need a hiatus from alcohol. It was that second 4 Lokos that Malice talked me into getting lol. I shouldve never drank all that on an empty stomach <_<

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
@Iris - Couldn't you get in trouble for tryin' to let minors get in?

@Tech - How many people are even over 21 that are going to your house? lol (I don't drink anyway)

If you get booze for underagers I'm not gonna stick around though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Erm...if your 21 you can go? although I doubt very many people would dig a lot of the music :/
There are only two genres of music I explicitly hate, and they're practically the same thing.

I think the more pressing issue keeping me from going is the fact that I have no way of actually getting there, lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm not buying for anyone lol. And hmm...Demp is 21 I believe but that's it from that car if I remember right. Lol so that's not even an issue. I usually like to party and drink the night before a tournament as a ritual but I'm just gonna chill this time. However if everyone puts in some cash we get pizza. I just want to have some fun.

And Iris you said the event starts at 9 or something?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Im surprised people are actually going to potentially show at all, lmao

@ Myth- Yea I could get in trouble...if I were working the door or owned the bar, which I am neither. I would be asking the people who are in charge for a favor, Like have Judge help move band equipment or something so he could be "working the event" thus being allowed in (alot of bars allow eople that are under age in if they are "working") but I was denied.

@ Ankoku- What 2 genres be those? Thanks for the support regardless.

@ Tech Chase-It starts at around 9 yea, I think im going to spin for like an hour first, then another DJ, then some band, then ill go on again, I dont expect anyone to stay the entire time though, it would be cool to just say "hey" lol.

Top Bottom