• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Demp

Smash Journeyman
soviet, what you fail to understand is that in order to talk **** you must be provoked. and as friendly as people are here, there isn't much of provoking going on in real life situations. maybe a little sarcasm here and there but most people here come from good respectable families who teach their children morals. the internet is a bunch of texts, for all you know it could be said by someone else. also the internet isn't like your talking to people. why are you so mad for?

earthadept

Smash Lord
Not sure we watched the same game. It was clearly onsides... Those commentators are absolutely ****ing atrocious. And holland had approximately 20 good chances on net, while uruguay had like 2 (which both led to goals lol)

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Not sure we watched the same game. It was clearly onsides... Those commentators are absolutely ****ing atrocious. And holland had approximately 20 good chances on net, while uruguay had like 2 (which both led to goals lol)
so ur sayin that holland got lucky? evn ben wallace will hit a freethrow with 20 chances

earthadept

Smash Lord
no, i'm saying they completely outplayed uruguay. they had something like 65% ball possesion, more than triple their shots on net. basically every stat was heavily in holland's favor, and it took a dumb mistake by stekelenberg and a dutch lapse in focus for uruguay to score. but seriously does anyone actually think uruguay is better than holland? uruguay sucks, and had one of the easiest routes to the semis i've ever seen in a world cup (which they barely managed to get to, despite this lol)

Seriously, their group had such legendary teams as SOUTH AFRICA and MEXICO, and the worst French team of all time. If they didn't get 1st they might've been kicked out of CONCACAF lmao... Then round of 16 ****ing SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!! Who they barely beat. Then in the quarter final GHANA who they had to cheat to beat... What a great team.

On the other hand, Holland had to get thru freakin Brazil.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
no, i'm saying they completely outplayed uruguay. they had something like 65% ball possesion, more than triple their shots on net. basically every stat was heavily in holland's favor, and it took a dumb mistake by stekelenberg and a dutch lapse in focus for uruguay to score. but seriously does anyone actually think uruguay is better than holland? uruguay sucks, and had one of the easiest routes to the semis i've ever seen in a world cup (which they barely managed to get to, despite this lol)

Seriously, their group had such legendary teams as SOUTH AFRICA and MEXICO, and the worst French team of all time. If they didn't get 1st they might've been kicked out of CONCACAF lmao... Then round of 16 ****ing SOUTH KOREA!!!!!!!!!!! Who they barely beat. Then in the quarter final GHANA who they had to cheat to beat... What a great team.

On the other hand, Holland had to get thru freakin Brazil.
i seem to remember more shots on goals from uruguay comin up late in the game...and that free kick should of went in

like i said holland got lucky in the last 10 minutes

earthadept

Smash Lord
ok.... the last 10 minutes doesn't make up for the dutch massacre of the uruguay team for the first 80. and it isnt really luck considering the dutch defense shut down so much of the uruguay offense that, like i said, they only had 2 or so good chances.

also i feel like holland has a way better chance of actually winning. if uruguay would've made it through, germany would **** all over them. yes i said germany.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL he called you too? He woke me up and I just went straight back to bed. And yeah you can use one today. What happened to yours though?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
soul, is there anyway u can make it to tech's house today bfore 3:30/4

tech, if soul is using one of ur sticks, make sure u have another that malice can use

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol Soul okay.

MTI: It was my cousin. And thanks. Are we still on for Brawl? It'll be Friday.

Dbpm: Yeah I'll bring all my extra sticks. I may just bring my wii also. How many setups do they have?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'll be back to my place by 4, so the smashfest is going to start around 5 for sure.

This shouldn't need to be said, but please be respectful of my apartment. I do have 2 roommates that may or may not be there and don't care but still. That being said...let's have a good *** time tonight.

@Tech_Chase and anyone with setups/TV's, please bring them! I have two TV's and setups currently, but with 12-16 people tops we are gonna need at least 4 setups, 6 being optimal.

BYOB - but it doesn't need to be bought until your in EL. The market is literally a minute walk, and I don't have any booze yet either. The other B I got covered though.

My address is 3850 Coleman Rd
Lansing MI, 48823

Directions should take you up 127 to the Lake Lansing exit. If they don't, you are going a longer way. Getting off 127 the directions are:
Right on Lake Lansing,
Left on Coolidge (first light)
Right on Coleman (first stop sign)
Right at second "the Club" entrance (if you see Tim Hortan's it is right before that)
When you turn in the club, the very first door and building on your left are both mine. Buzz 1031 if it isn't open, and it is on the 3rd floor.

^Those will be much easier to follow and find my apartment than googlemaps or anything.

My # is 5173046297, give me a call or a text if anyone has any questions or needs anything.

I'm down for draft crews, a dollar tourny, blazing, drinking, and anything else so we can just figure that out once everyone is here. CYA @ 5ish

Kail

Smash Lord
Also, if you google maps it or whatever, don't put in the apt number or east lansing. Just put in Lansing or else it will put you on a different side of town.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Also, if you google maps it or whatever, don't put in the apt number or east lansing. Just put in Lansing or else it will put you on a different side of town.
Good call I didn't even realize that. Yes, enter in Lansing instead of East Lansing and it will take you to the correct Coleman Rd.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol Malice. Is there anything you want me to tell John for you since you can't call anyone?

Still waiting on Soul to call me back. I'm almost home.

Top Bottom