• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dre: just go to your User CP and change it back.

Composeur: quite frankly, the Troy players are pretty quiet and won't come to you to initiate a Smashfest, you really gotta reach out to contact them (try SlayerTokey first, he hosts occasionally)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ah you PM'd me as well. I'm not in Bloomfield/Birmingham until May.

Also you can't change back to Revolution, if that's what you were using originally.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I wish they weren't using colored buttons. It's kind of an eyesore in that way. Still though, I'm far more familiar with using this skin-type than the old one, so no big deal.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Composeur: quite frankly, the Troy players are pretty quiet and won't come to you to initiate a Smashfest, you really gotta reach out to contact them (try SlayerTokey first, he hosts occasionally)
I'm totally willing to reach out! The problem is just that I don't know who most of them are. I sent slayer a message just now. Thanks for the help! :) I go out to A^2 often enough for friends, so I'll meet you sooner or later, I hope. (Or are you at MSU? I can't remember xD)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm totally willing to reach out! The problem is just that I don't know who most of them are. I sent slayer a message just now. Thanks for the help! :) I go out to A^2 often enough for friends, so I'll meet you sooner or later, I hope. (Or are you at MSU? I can't remember xD)
Yeah, I'm at UM. Ann Arbor is easily the best area for Melee in the state, make sure you let someone know if you're visiting so we can throw a Smashfest on the spot.

AS Money

Smash Lord
haha *****es Money is back in the house

just a reminder that everyone sucks except Midland/UP-MI

**** you all and have a *****in day

Kail

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to start building cars that run on wind power. That way it's free and all the highways will look like rivers with tons of sail boats.

Top Bottom