• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well...

I like hosting but at the same time I wish I had more opportunities to where I can just be a regular attendee of a tournament. But at the same time I balance both pretty well and still place decent-well in spite of the fact. I'm torn in between a few things. 2 series a month would be a lot though.

And what in the world is efficiency probation? lol

You can't put anyone on probation anyway since you're on **** probation from what I heard :awesome:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Once Gio and Marco can help me get Santia Hall I will be hosting the most amazing bi or tri weeklies this state has ever seen. >:D

ZTD | TECHnology

Sheik is booty.

In other news, Im losing weight...:( I stopped eating fast food and junk and now my pants dont fit lol. I have to eat crap to sustain my weight because my metabolism is God-like.

Ugh.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Her chain also deals infinite damage and puts you in forever hitstun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Its the Curse of the Skinny people. lol

Seriously my work pants fit perfectly without a belt like two weeks ago and now if I don't wear one I am pulling them up the entire day. Now I have to work out again....thats so much work lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh God tell me about it. I'm 6'4 (and a half lol) and skinny as hell. I usually have to settle with pants that are bigger in the waist. So annoying. I need to put on bulk. I used to be a little more built when I was playing soccer and running track.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I'm 6'0 pushing 6'1 weighing in at a massive 142. According to your body fat stats I am actually dead.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Skinny guys are hawt. If you can't find cute clothes that fit, buy ones that are long enough and find someone who can tailor them to you. Seriously, it's way cheaper and easier than finding and paying for Japanese/European brands that are actually MADE for skinny guys (cuz we Americans are fat).

Is there a smashfest tomorrow night in Warren?

So I posted last week asking about people near Troy who play, and a few people replied on the thread, but I've had no luck PMing anyone...I'm still melee-starved...anyone?

Top Bottom