• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
word Bowser Captain Falcon Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong Falco Fox
Game & Watch Ganondorf Ice Climbers
Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede
Kirby Link Lucario
Lucas Luigi Mario
Marth Meta Knight Ness
Olimar Peach Pikachu
Pit Pokemon Trainer R.O.B.
Samus Sheik Snake
Sonic Toon Link Wario
Wolf Yoshi Zelda
Zero Suit Samus

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hey I just found out that starting in May, Megabus will now have a Detroit to Pittsburgh bus route for relatively cheap. It also passes through Toledo. So I might hit up Pennsylvania tournaments again this summer. Last one was pretty fun.

Oh God this is gonna be a long day.

And LOL at "Jailbaittsbugh"

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Smashfest at Mason tonight, 10pm. Confirmed so far = Juggleguy, Roller, Gio, 3Chairz, Aceplayer

Anyone else up for some late games?

Roller

Smash Legend
ATTENTION MI MELEE (Particularly 6th Pillar):

A historic smashfest occurred tonight. Ace just beat Juggleguy 2/2 games with Ganondorf, vs Juggle's Falcon. He then proceeded to beat Juggle in the Falcon ditto.

In other news I got Juggle's Falcon down to final stock with my DK that I just picked up tonight, multiple times.

I recommend Juggle be put on **** probation immediately.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION MI MELEE (Particularly 6th Pillar):

A historic smashfest occurred tonight. Ace just beat Juggleguy 2/2 games with Ganondorf, vs Juggle's Falcon. He then proceeded to beat Juggle in the Falcon ditto.

In other news I got Juggle's Falcon down to final stock with my DK that I just picked up tonight, multiple times.

I recommend Juggle be put on **** probation immediately.
But Juggleguy's Falcon is kind of free anyway, to be fair. Not that big of a deal.
:troll:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Tell me about it, I spent 6 hours on a picture that got one reply, lol. Looking forward to spending another 6 hours on the next one! :V

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tony, I think it was a bad idea to make your post on the one day where nobody could stand reading any posts on this site.

Top Bottom