• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That Red Wings defense has never been phenomenal. Its all good though theyre a really strong team in later in periods.

We got this. But STL is getting away with murder. No joke.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have a feeling that this game is gonna be fairly high scoring lol by the looks of the first period.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I like how the Big MI Discussion Topic is currently talking about hardcore Melee strategy while the MI progress and summer events thread is currently the unofficial community discussion topic of MI Melee.

ZTD | TECHnology

I am so mad. Now I have to get even MORE drunk.

And then I play Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core and then listen to Tech 9.

And man ima stomp a *****. 9 to 3...what the flying ****?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i like how tech's post went from "get hyped" to "Man WTF"

Red wing tickets: 45 dollars, Beers: 5 dollars, A black man raging at the redwings after taking a 60 second piss: Priceless

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm never gonna let Tech watch one of my tourney matches. I'll start off going even with Kels... Tech will take a bathroom break, I'll get gimped twice, then get four stocked next game.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL I'm passionate about supporting the home team dammit. I was like one of 15 black people in the entire arena too ;)

And on well the tickets were free anyway.

But those beers were wayyyyy more than 5.

Also..Happy Birthday Louis! We gotta do it up this summer again.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I had processed and corrected their mistakes a week ago an Invinciboy hasnt done a thing yet. Lazy as hell.
This is why I want to be in the Tournament Admins/Processor section lol. Those who are in there aren't active and if they are even online it takes them forever to process >_>.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would've offered to process the results, but I haven't been on staff in AiB for two months now lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
SlayerTokey, are you gonna be around this summer? I'm up for driving to Smashfests hosted by you/dbpm/others in Metro D after I'm done with school for the semester.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
just got back from raging 9001 times yet again
brawl wifi + laggy tv + LOE1 rolling a lot + LOE1s DK = ragepasher

Top Bottom