• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Moooose

Smash Champion
velynn dropped puff kail? and how did he do so bad at smym ( no offense )
i think he's back to puff after we all gave him ****
his fox was pretty good in teams though. we took r bros to game 3 and beat dart's team twice. we coulda beat kels and tink game 2 . it came down to me vs three stocks, but i got a lucky dsmash, so it was 1v1 0% each against kels, but i got shine spiked D=

Kail

Smash Lord
Yeah, Velynn grew really tired of puff and how slow she is. So he started playing Fox and thought it would be a good idea considering he was doing against MI people with it.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I'm still gonna dabble in fox, I primarily need to learn the fox/falco matchup better, which is why I did so bad in bracket. Those are prolly my worst 2 with fox. I went all fox cause I needed the experience, not because I thought it would be a good idea.

I hate jigs cause she's slow and I'm not patient enough like I use to be.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'm still gonna dabble in fox, I primarily need to learn the fox/falco matchup better, which is why I did so bad in bracket. Those are prolly my worst 2 with fox. I went all fox cause I needed the experience, not because I thought it would be a good idea.

I hate jigs cause she's slow and I'm not patient enough like I use to be.
Exactly how I feel about sheik but not to the same extent. The fox/falco matchups with fox definitely feel the hardest though as they require the most tech precision. The rest seem to have a lot larger margin for error.

So I am forced to stay sheik. Could be worse...I could be puff :awesome:

Graped69

Smash Rookie
Melee blows me, the whole game revolves mostly on 4-5 chars.
Lulwat? Since when has anyone except the top 5 characters won any big tournament in brawl?

I don't really feel like getting into the Brawl vs. Melee talk so I'll just drop it here.

the meta game has evolved to that point yeah, but sooner than you think brawl will revolve around just 1 char ;)
Doesn't it already?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
how can it revolve around 1 char when you've got sonic yoshi zss olimar and ganon????????/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just had a truck load of expensive sushi, sake, imported Japanese beer, some cheesecake, pie, and I am drunk for the 3rd night in a row this week. Cheers.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Everyone knows Melee's only tournament-viable characters are Samus, Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Pichu, and Luigi. And sometimes not even Jigglypuff!

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
rizk do you even keep up with melee results?

Im pretty sure cosmo got 2nd at smym using zelda.........

now lets take pound V for brawl. Winners finals: mk dittos. Losers finals: mk dittos. Gf: mk dittos.

thats some variety right there. -_________-

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Top 12 placings at SMYM12: Falcon, Zelda, Puff, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Samus, Samus, Marth, Ganon, Falcon, Fox

Morale of the story: Rizk knows nothing about Melee

Rizk18

Smash Lord
i thought i won a tournament with samus a little while ago, i could be wrong
Big tournament?
rizk do you even keep up with melee results?

Im pretty sure cosmo got 2nd at smym using zelda.........

now lets take pound V for brawl. Winners finals: mk dittos. Losers finals: mk dittos. Gf: mk dittos.

thats some variety right there. -_________-
Coming from the hypocrite who mains MK in brawl.
Who the f**k is Cosmo?

Top Bottom