• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlkaDMiIpys

Fox apparently has perfect shield pressure w/ shine nair repetition (tell me if im wrong).

@SCOTU or other foxies: is the nair supposed to some out as soon as possible or should I delay it and try to make it come out kind of on my way down (haven't tried that second method in game before and dunno if its escapable)
Mango mixes it up so that the other player doesn't just have a default method of punishing him. He does something different timing wise during most iterations of similar chains.

Also, DRDN, MM? We were going to at the last AA tourney weren't we?

ok if you're trying to learn basic fox stuff DO NOT watch vids of mango's fox vs. armada lmao. he's seemingly totally random.

try watching lesser foxes first, like lucky or someone

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure Shine OoS can beat if you do it fast enough, if nothign else you have to buffer a roll out of it.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I only learn from mango vids cuz he's the only one that does it right. Peepee too as of late.

But yea, I was asking from the perspective of being the fox player and specifically against peach, but noone's given an answer yet, ^_^.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Im drunk, its Mardi Gras, I just walked into my 4th bar tonight and someone just gave me beads. Time to show off the goods.

WOOoooooOOOOOOooo!

LOL I love March. Just wait till St. Patricks Day.....

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's right, you're still losing to bad ones.

Also, SDIing out of Fox's uair from a uthrow is not that difficult.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So let me tell you about getting trashed on Mardi Gras and then going to bed at 3 and having to be at work at 7.

It is NOT a good idea.

Still worth it though. :DDD

lol

Top Bottom