• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*chuckles* Nice, teh.

How about you have teh and your mom talk on the phone? It's a lot less intimidating when you're actually talking to the person. And teh doesn't have a very intimidating voice, so...

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Now isn't the time to make yourself sound badass, teh. A possible smasher is waiting for you, and MI smash is slowing down. We need new people to keep this going. :/

Acro

Smash Ace
we have michigan people. i'm hosting a nice big tourny soon. just im me or call if your interested in getting your *** kicked

KishSquared

Smash Master
ND over MI, 17-10 ^_^ I'm rather disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm for college football in this thread...

October 1st? I'm busy that day... GETTIN' MARRIED!! 20 days, weeeeee!!!!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I was going to talk trash about how ND hasnt been an elite program for 10 years... then i realized michigan blows too. Its been about 10 years since they have been able to win big games, they win once and awhile but consistently... hell no. And if they do manage to win it isnt any kind of statement/dominative performance, no way. they cant even manage to put together great games vs barely average teams. They are over-rated, and have been for a long time, once they consistently put together winning games then maybe they can be considered a top flight program.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MSU vs. ND next week and its on *****es. I putting all my joshu fun land dollars on MSU

P.S. As far as i am concerned ND hasnt beaten a top 25 team yet. After Pits lose last week you can safely say they arent, and after U of Ms shody 1st game you can make they case that they werent. But no matter ND did win, gotta give credit for that

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to a college footbal game soon. Not because I actually want to see the game, but because I want to tailgate all day. BOOOOOOOOZZEEEE!!!!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Liptonbuddy said:
I'm probably going to a college footbal game soon. Not because I actually want to see the game, but because I want to tailgate all day. BOOOOOOOOZZEEEE!!!!
central/western weekend tailgating = top tier

edit so you gonna start doing smashfests wednesdays once every like 3 weeks or what now that ur booty call is in a different and much further area code?

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Heh. Whatever works for you guys. I'm just glad it's away from CMU this time, because I can only imagine the headaches I'll get working at the front desk during that time. >_<

D

Deleted member

College football... pffff... Lions for life man. 1-0.

Anyway, I thought of this idea a while ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it. Since fests lately have been so awesome (me, Maciej, James, and sometimes John), I thought that we need a big fest. If Justin would be up for having one at his place that would be cool. We should have a reunion type fest or something... Adam and Nar could come plus all the old regulars... it would be too blice. I have no idea when this could happen, just throwing the idea out there.

Acro

Smash Ace
where would this tournament be held? directions would be awesome.. with them i guarantee a lot more participation

Acro

Smash Ace
ownage i'll money match ya.. have a smash fest on a saturday or sunday so people can come. me and most of the people i play with cant come on thursday or fridays

D

Deleted member

www.cybertechplus.com

That's their site. Just click on "driving directions" under contact information and you can browse around the site too. Last time they had a singles tournament that was $5 to enter.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Bah...Central's star running back is on athletic suspension because he's being investigated for murder. ^^ Again, though....I'm not going for the football, just for the tailgating! It'll be fun, because I told Carrie I'd let her and her sister dress me up as a woman, and put whorish makeup on me, and we can all hit on guys together. ^^ I'll be drunk, so I'll do anything, heh. Gotta make sure to get pictures of this hot mamma dressed in drag! The fellas'll see me and get massive, raging, mega huge boners!

As for reunion fest....nah. BWAHAHAHAHA! Next party I have, though, you're all invited. ^^ BEER PONG!!!!! I'm 21 now, so I don't even have to worry about other people buying my booze! Hell, I'm sippin on a cool, refreshing Labbat Blue 40 right now! My mom's side Irish genes are just starting to flourish!

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, im back to trying to get people to my Apt. for Smash and Beer Pong. I have a great setup for both. I am located in Southfield, which is SE michigan near Detroit. PLZ smash with us, then after you beat me in it, DIE in Beer Pong because i pwn.\

Just IM me on AIM: Nova5883

COME OVER!

OMFG

Smash Cadet
Bring back... re-rack. gfg. But personally, I think we should mix SSBM and beer pong into a drinking game. Here's my sweet plan:

- Everytime you lose a stock, you drink a cup. Like 5 stock, so 5 cups, so like 1 beer a side, filled the same as beer pong cups.
- Loser drinks the rest of the cups.

And I'm ussually at Nova's appartment unless I have class or some **** btw. Come try to take out my wicked ******** jiggs.

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
OMFG is amazed with my Beer Pong skills so he's decided to play something he can beat me at. Again.. AIM Nova5883 for directions.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
OMFG said:
Bring back... re-rack. gfg. But personally, I think we should mix SSBM and beer pong into a drinking game. Here's my sweet plan:

- Everytime you lose a stock, you drink a cup. Like 5 stock, so 5 cups, so like 1 beer a side, filled the same as beer pong cups.
- Loser drinks the rest of the cups.

Yeah, but then i wouldnt get to drink any beer!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
well pick say friday to come... or any weekend day really. Shibby i talked to you on AIM, so i think i gave you the address. So everyone head over.

Oh and Jv3 just played some Beer Pong (BP) with me and you will be drinking your cups plus mine ;)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i hear some noob were talkin ****...... ok
jv handle these kids in my stead please. amd if you ever play me ill beat yur ***** with GW. dont talk **** to MI crew plz, yes MI crew *** off noobs i own you with GW all your chars , money match anything STFU come to a smashfest or tourney thxbye~

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah definetely got owned but oh well i'll try again... practice up on my marth before i face ya again since shiek doesnt work at all

Top Bottom